NYSE OpenBook billing?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by alanm, Jul 3, 2002.

1. alanm

alanm

Has anyone been billed by the NYSE for OpenBook? Any clue how/when/where they will do this, and whether it will be retroactive?

Reminds me of when I first signed up with Sprint 15 years ago. They didn't bill me for a year, but then I got a real mutha of a bill :-(

2. I haven't gotten billed either.

3. bcb23

bcb23

I'm not currently using Openbook. How much are you paying in total (NYSE and software)?

4. Uh, how do you get it? Directly with another web browser interface?, or integrated into your software of choice?

5. nitro

nitro

I got billed at the lump sum of $200.

nitro

6. bcb23

bcb23

Was the $200 a monthly charge or did it account for back months as well? What about software fees.. is the software company tacking on a fee for OpenBook as well?

7. Open book is roughly $50 for me if that helps. To be honest, Open book isnt going to make you anymore money than what you are making now. Its like driving with a radar detector, is it going to make you drive faster? once you are hit with a laser, its over....

8. fcelfcel

fcelfcel

where can i get open book , what softwares have that?

9. bcb23

bcb23

I know the exchanges are supposed to bill you $50/month. Did the software providers charge an additional month fee?

10. Realtick charges $50 a month on top of a $250 package

#10     Mar 5, 2003