NYSE Level II

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by NYSE Trader, Mar 24, 2003.

1. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

NYSE,

Please take a look at the screen shots we've posted on eSignal Central. They show several sample screens where regional vs composite info can be displayed. If you aren't able to get these symbols to work on your system, please respond on the eSignal Central thread or contact us directly.

http://forum.esignalcentral.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1203

Thanks,

#11     Mar 26, 2003
  2. Scott,

Thanks for the screen shots. That is exactly what I'm looking for and have been trying to do--but to no avail (other esignal users seem to have similar experience according to elitetrader posts). I've gone around in circles with tech support on this many times because, for whatever reason, regional filtering works at your esignal location, but not from my Internet connection. I'm doing everything the same (eg, IBM=N), but always with a 'no-data' error (except for historical charts). Just yesterday a tech guy logged into my account at esignal and got it to work, but it still doesnt where I am.
    Please check out the following thread to see others having the same experience http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15306&highlight=esignal+nyse

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

#12     Mar 26, 2003
  3. dvs

dvs

the only place you can kind of see depth of book for the 3rd market is on Nasdaq Workstation, and that is not really that good...

#13     Mar 26, 2003
  4. Just wanted to publicly thank eSignal (Scott & Jay) for persevering to get this problem fixed...turned out to be a Tradestation 2000i issue. These guys rock.

#14     Mar 26, 2003
  5. Where can I subscribe to the Nasdaq Workstation. Sounds like something only a MM can get right?

#15     Mar 26, 2003
  6. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

A solution was found for those eSignal users that were having trouble receiving regional quote data. It has been posted here.

#16     Mar 26, 2003