Nymex floor, Market Depth Screen...

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SNBthetrue, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Hello,

I watched today bloomberg tv, they were showing the Crude screen... You know the big screen in front of the pit...

Before there was a MD from TT. It's the first time I saw this OES... Do you now it's name ? provider ?

Thank you very much...

2. You didn't see it ?

3. Hello El pollo,

I think it's a market depth screen... it's not the traditional MD trader from tt... The color where like black and yellow with some red.

It look cooler than tt... I just wanted to know the product or the company name...

thank you a lot for your help.

4. you can customize the colors of MD.

5. Okay, so you are telling me that the big screen running over the floor pit is just a MDtrader from TT "repaint", however there are other screens in the background showing the original colors.
    So why is this difference ? And it makes me think that it's 2 differents Market depth system...

6. I have not seen the screen so I am not sure if there are two different software apps running - I was just stating you can change the colors on MD trader and that might be the reason for the different look. I do not know for sure.

7. It's a quote screen with the different months nothing special, I would assume with TT, wouldn't make much sense for them to pay for two different software.

I worked on the floor, I'm pretty sure that's what it is...

8. oh, thank you very much grg03002,

I had never seen this one... And from my couch it was hard to see... :)

have a good day !