Nyc

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nitro, May 15, 2012.

1. nitro

nitro

As I am walking into the NYPL, is Bryant Park. I love this place. Chess players, movies outside, a library and coffee shops right in the park, a place to sit and take a break from all the walking. I wanted to walk from one tip of Manhattan to the other, next time...

[​IMG]

#51     Jul 14, 2012
  2. nitro

nitro

People doing some form of Tai Chi at Bryant Park

[​IMG]

#52     Jul 14, 2012
  3. nitro

nitro

About to walk into the NYPL

[​IMG]

#53     Jul 14, 2012
  4. nitro

nitro

Once inside, this library does not disappoint.

[​IMG]

#54     Jul 14, 2012
  5. nitro

nitro

[​IMG]

#55     Jul 14, 2012
  6. nitro

nitro

[​IMG]

#56     Jul 14, 2012
  7. nitro

nitro

On the way out of Bryant Park, I finally found the money chess players. He got the best of me this time around. Next time.

Asa, that's his name, told me stories of all modern World Champions, adding that he had played all of them.

[​IMG]

#57     Jul 14, 2012
  8. nitro

nitro

Overall, I found Manhattan to be full of young people. A vibrant, beautiful city. I found that it a romantic city, with couples walking hand in hand all over the place, people making out in the middle of the street. It is a sexually charged city with women dressed to kill, both sexually and classy.

I stayed in a relatively residential part of Manhattan, and on the corner on the way to the hotel one night at midnight after a long day "in the cage" at NY4, I was hungry. Lo and behold, there is a place open around the corner that is 24x7. NY doesn't sleep, and living here for a year especially if you make a decent wage , imo is a must at least once in your life. There are endless things to do here.

NYC is much much prettier and romantic than Chicago.

#58     Jul 14, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nitro, thanks for posting those pics. Makes me want to go back. I lived there for two years and I agree, everyone should live in NY at least once in their life. You took some great pics man. You really captured the essence of NYC. Chicago is a great city but I moved here after living in NY and NY makes Chicago almost feel like a small town in the Midwest in comparison. NY has a personality and a character that Chicago will never have. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

#59     Jul 14, 2012
  10. You did capture the magic of NYC, and nice of you sharing your experience.

#60     Jul 14, 2012