Nyc

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nitro, May 15, 2012.

1. nitro

nitro

Some pictures.

I will start with a funny story. I was showing my 15-year old daughter some of the pictures from NY, and she comes to this picture and asks, who is this girl. I told her that I thought she was really pretty so I decided to take a picture of her. My daughter then commented that this was serious stalking, LMAO!!!

I told her that I love women, and that I took one picture and saw how she reacted. When I saw that she took as a complement, then I took some more. If she seemed disturbed by it, I would stop. She said it didn't matter and that I was stalking her :)

[​IMG]

#41     Jul 14, 2012
  2. nitro

nitro

While visting Ground Zero, I decided to walk into this famous church. I love the movie "National Treasure" and I just had to go in here. The church was in service as it was Sunday morning. I never pass up a chance to go to service, as it usually means great music. I was not disappointed, it was one of the best services I have ever attended with music that filled my soul with heavenly human voices aided by a tremendous organ, and it put me in a great mood for the rest of the day.

[​IMG]

#42     Jul 14, 2012
  3. nitro

nitro

Beautiful Yankee Stadium at a game against the CWS. I sat next to four very hard core Yankees fans. It was clear I was a Chicago White Sox fan, and they were more than a little annoyed. However, they took on a different attitude when during the game, Derek Jeter got a hit, and it was announced that Derek had just beaten a record. I stood up and clapped and payed my respects. They took a very different attitude after that.

BTW, every woman in the stadium was wearing a Jeter shirt which was annoying. I bought one for my daughter, a "Yankees blue" T with NY on the front and a 4 on the back, no name. She was not happy that I didn't get her a Jeter shirt. Sigh, youth :(

[​IMG]

#43     Jul 14, 2012
  4. nitro

nitro

The open views from the Empire State are everything it is made out to be, and it is a must see.

[​IMG]

#44     Jul 14, 2012
  5. nitro

nitro

[​IMG]

#45     Jul 14, 2012
  6. nitro

nitro

The view toward Ground Zero. You can see the Statue of Liberty to the right.

[​IMG]

#46     Jul 14, 2012
  7. nitro

nitro

[​IMG]

#47     Jul 14, 2012
  8. nitro

nitro

A cruise ship taking guests by the Statue of Liberty on its way to...

[​IMG]

#48     Jul 14, 2012
  9. nitro

nitro

I zoomed in on the Brooklyn Bridge from the Empire State. I meant to walk across it, but never got a chance (work got in the way.)

[​IMG]

#49     Jul 14, 2012
  10. nitro

nitro

No Bear just a Bull

[​IMG]

#50     Jul 14, 2012