Nyc

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by nitro, May 15, 2012.

1. Bryant Park is my favorite, too. They have a nice set up for Christmas with shops in tents, an ice rink, music. My wife and I stayed at the Bryant Park Hotel one weekend just so I could look out the window (14th floor) at the park at night.

The library building are called groundscrapers, amazing the size. That park has so much history. My favorite routine is walk from the train to Bryant park and eat donuts and drink coffee in the morning. Lots of good looking gals out there too.

Glad you had fun, me personally, I don't know how not to have fun when I'm in NY.

#31     Jul 1, 2012
  2. Nitro, you only maybe 2 miles from (The Bitter End) You can hear music live all the time from this club. Go south from the library about 2 miles to Bleecker street. Have fun! You can see very good musicians on Sundays night. They go for (sessions) to show their talent.

#32     Jul 1, 2012
  3. nitro

nitro

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have to work most of the time at Equinix in NJ most of the time, so I can't go everywhere. It's ok, I leave some for some other time.

I just came from the Empire State building and the site from there is really special, imo. It is expensive, but anything once.

#33     Jul 1, 2012
  4. sle

sle

Yup, you're right - right in the middle of the triangle, I just looked at the map. Mea culpa. At first, I was going to place it in Chinatown (sic!), but it felt way off.

PS. Living on the Upper East, I don't get to go down there much. Plus, there is a theory about the uptown people who like the Central Park, MoMA and the Opera vs the downtown people who like night clubs and hipster women...

#34     Jul 1, 2012
  5. nitro

nitro

Things I won't get to on this trip:

1) Statue of Liberty
    2) Walk accross the Brooklyn Bridge
    3) The Rooftop
    4) An off and on Broadway show/play/musical (I was hoping to see Book of Mormon)
    5) MoMa
    6) Museum of Natural History
    7) Met
    8) Lincoln Center concert (Mostly Mozart is coming soon I see)
    9) Bryant Park flick
    10) Shakespeare on the Park
    11) Ferry from NY to NJ (might still get this one since its on the way to work)
    12) American Ballet Theatre (want to take my daughter to this one)

I will post pictures for all to enjoy one day soon.

#35     Jul 1, 2012
  6. AC3

AC3

Is Sparks even around anymore??

#36     Jul 1, 2012
  7. AC3

AC3

Walk the High Line (http://www.thehighline.org/)

#37     Jul 1, 2012
  8. nitro

nitro

How do I make a picture smaller?

#38     Jul 14, 2012
  9. I agree on the Highline. I love it there. Beautiful walk full of beautiful women.
    What a pleasant change to that area from 20 years ago.
    I do enjoy the Standard Grill under the Highline, nice to sit outside and have lunch.

#39     Jul 14, 2012
  10. open Pic in edit and change the size.
    first delete the original post/ resize image, post again

#40     Jul 14, 2012