NYC Traders - WAKE UP!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ChiBondKing, Jun 30, 2006.

1. I trade the e-mini's.

I'm pretty decent, but my system is based on logic, and as we can see the spooz's aint' always logical.

Later,

Jimmy

#11     Jul 7, 2006
  2. kate

kate

Trade SP Mini only. Use Fibs and Astro for TA.

#12     Jul 7, 2006
  3. so we got a good crew here, name the time & place (my vote is for fri/sat).

#13     Jul 7, 2006
  4. kate

kate

Sat..as close to Grand Central as possible.

#14     Jul 7, 2006
  5. if you want to meet by grand central

MJ's steakhouse has a bar area overlooking the main concourse area ...

I might be trading if it is on thursday night

I usually start my night shift then when the metals complex re opens on the ECBOT

:)

#15     Jul 9, 2006
  6. Keep after it Chibondking!!! You know I would join you if I could. Will be in chicago July 21st.... then home for a week of golf with family and friends.

Cheers, Joe T.

#16     Jul 9, 2006
  7. chiyodasushi is right around the corner if that's up your alley, highly recommended.

#17     Jul 9, 2006
  8. T!!! I'll be back home on the 20th.. i'll pm ya

#18     Jul 10, 2006
  9. ok NYC gang.. let me get caught up with the preferences and such.... For those who want to meet this Thursday, we can do that. In addition, I wouldn't mind doing something Friday and/or Saturday to accomodate more folks/folks from out of town. Let me read back and gather the general consensus. Stay tuned (give me about 20 mins, just took lunch here at work).

#19     Jul 10, 2006
  10. EDIT to include Saturday time

Alright...

The majority seems to be tilting towards a Friday night meet. We have Kate who can do Saturday, SpoozTop won't be back until Saturday... so here's what I propose that will make everyone a happy camper and we can all meet up and have some fun:

Thursday: CANCELLED

Friday Night:
    Meet at Blarney Stone (on fulton) around 5:30/6PM. It's pretty darned cheap beer and booze, and I think the "cafe" might still be open at that point. This could go on until the cows come home.

Saturday, Michael Jordan's Steakhouse, Grand Central Terminal, 4:30 PM:
    For those from Friday who don't mind a change of venue to Midtown, how about meeting at (I forget who suggested it, but thank you) Michael Jordan's in Grand Central could work as well. Kate/SpoozTop, what timeframe works best for you two? Early Afternoon, Late afternoon? Those who want to continue on afterwards, we can wander somewhere else in the city as well, maybe find a cheap beer blast somewhere...

How's this work for everyone? Let me know.

#20     Jul 10, 2006