NYC Subway Uncensored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure you can get a cab that will take you there, I'll doubt they'll admit you though.

#61     Jul 7, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well redneck dumbasses chasing the guy in the BMW, how do you feel now? And btw, if the BMW owner would have 5X'd the guy coming at him with the bat, he would have been FULLY justified to do so.

1. Following someone you don't know harrasing them, not smart.
    2. Getting out a baseball bat and threating a person YOU DON'T KNOW, really far from smart.
    3. Staring down the barrel of a S&W Model 66 .357 mangum, and realizing you're close to a redneck death, priceless for guys like me to watch!:D

#62     Jul 7, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

It depends how many yards away from him you are..... if you have a couple hundred yards on the guy, there is nothing wrong with threatening a person who can run faster, and is twice your size... for added effect you can call his mother a whore, that seems to do the trick.....Odds are pretty good you can still outrun the guy, but if not.....

Worst case scenario if he catches you he will be out of breath before he beats the ever loving bejesus out of you, so you are likely to take a weaker punch....

#63     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Well, as I have said before you are bright guy, and I am simply curious about your selection. It does not appear to be random, but perhaps it is. I do not think you are racist, I have all of them on ignore, because I have to do to get their talking points is go to V-dare, or Stormfront, or Jew Watch.

What daily news to you use? Please tell me it aint Drudge:D

#64     Jul 8, 2011
  5. Interesting perspective. Subconscious racial profiling:D

Seriously tho, racists are a very special breed, and Mav ain't that. Please refer to Artful Dodger for a clearer view.:)

#65     Jul 8, 2011
  6. What garbage. I've never posted anything from stormfront or jew watch, and v-dare is nothing like those sites. Storm front and jew watch are silly jew conspiracy theory websites and vdare has heavy weight academic contributors.

If anyone is the racist it's you, you've already said that you support racial discrimination against white people whereas *I* do not support any racial discrimination in the public sector whatsoever. So who's the racist? It seems that only people who condone racial discrimination against whites are not racist by your criteria. Funny, in a sane world the person in favor of NO racial discrimination would be the non racist. Odd how that works.

#66     Jul 8, 2011
  7. as678

as678

#67     Jul 8, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I think that video was staged. They both had the same camera. But it was entertaining none the less. That's what guns are for gentleman.

#68     Jul 8, 2011