NYC Subway Uncensored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Haha, glossed over this thread last night and missed this till Tsing Tao pointed it out.... Hilarious!!!! :D

#41     Jul 7, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Thank you for your service sir..... it was the best 2.5 seconds of my life. :D

#42     Jul 7, 2011
  3. Maybe they should dedicate a whole train to homeless people to use as a shower. I do hate the smell of homeless people.

#43     Jul 7, 2011
  4. That is self evident Lucrum. I simply asked a question. It is clearly obvious that he seems to like to view crazy people of color, I was wondering why that is.:)

#44     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Huh? :confused: :confused: :confused:

#45     Jul 7, 2011
  6. It usually depends on the poster, but you are eclectic in your postings with the lone exception of an apparent predilection for viewing deviant people of color.

#46     Jul 7, 2011
  7. I doubt that Mav, you have a pattern of initiating threads of this type, it is odd. I would like me finding rednecks on you tube and starting threads about them. U appear to trying to make some kind of point.

#47     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

I always knew Maverick was a filthy racist..... time to string his ass up....:D :D :D

RCG, you say the word, and i will start the lynching....Its clear he is guilty.... Do not be backed down by things like common sense, or logic, at this point we are pot committed.

#48     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Now, now RCG. Everything I post is right off the days news. I'm not searching for this stuff or seeking out only people of color. You know that. The second I see a white person stripping butt naked on a public subway and taking a shower, I assure you, I will be the first to post it. But that video is the craziest shit I have ever seen in my life and brother, I lived there for 2 years and I saw a lot of crazy shit. A lot!

#49     Jul 7, 2011
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

There is a saying among traders: paralysis by analysis. You are over thinking this stuff too much. :)

#50     Jul 7, 2011