NYC Subway Uncensored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Lemme help you.

Giordano's 951-0747.

Medium deep-dish pizza, with pepperoni, onions, tomato slices and black olives. Been eatin' the same one for 15 years. Tried to quit but can't. Need an intervention and support group. Add 3 glasses of red wine for trip to heaven.

#31     Jul 6, 2011
  2. on subway: would you rather have a homeless person next to you who stinks or who has washed his/her ass?

--Shortie Socrates Out

#32     Jul 7, 2011
  3. You don't live in NYC.

What is the purpose of this thread?

#33     Jul 7, 2011
  4. LOL! You better speak up mav, he wants answers! You had better hurry and explain to him right now how this isn't racist, because he's suspicious that you might be guilty of thought crimes here. You'd better get him an explanation pronto! LMAO!

#34     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

The purpose of the thread is To teach the value of good hygiene.

No matter where you live good hygiene should always be practiced, if that means dropping your droors on a subway to scrub your ass clean then so be it.

#35     Jul 7, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You know just because someone with your same skin color is outed as being stupid crazy sociopathic or whatever doesn't mean that everyone with your color skin is; why are you always so defensive as if it does?

#36     Jul 7, 2011
  7. Nah the burbs have their own kind of crazy but its always the cities and the weeds where I see this kinda crazy stuff.

#37     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I lived in NYC for 2 years and have thought about moving back several times. I don't understand your question. What is the purpose of any thread on ET?

#38     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey RCG, I'm providing a community service! :D

#39     Jul 7, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL!

#40     Jul 7, 2011