NYC Subway Uncensored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 6, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

You chose wisely! The ONLY thing I like about NY is the food. The rest is a toilet.

#21     Jul 6, 2011
  2. You eat food from the toilet? Gross!

:D :D :D

#22     Jul 6, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I have to admit, I rubbed one out when i saw this video. Wish i would have been there to see the live show, i just might have joined her for an erotic shower, on the subway.

#23     Jul 6, 2011
  4. I wish that wasn't meant so literally. :confused:

#24     Jul 6, 2011
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!!!!:D

All I like from NY is the pizza.

I've not "transitioned" over to Chicago pizza yet even though Chicago has taken over NY as THE financial Capital of the World.:)

#25     Jul 6, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!:D

You're killing me bro! Thank God we can trade remotely as a few of those scenes, and I'd be finished w/ NY.:D

Actually, I have no use for NY, so the blacks can go as crazy as they want on subways. Opps, I'm sorry. I meant, "african americans" (Who Africa would NEVER TAKE!) can go crazy on the subways as it's not politically correct. Gotta love America, and what it's come to.

I'll be 'happier' when the NYSE becomes the TSE (Texas Stock Exchange), as Texas is the last TRUE American State...

#26     Jul 6, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, there is a few things i miss about trading in an office, like comraderie, and having people to talk to, but having to deal with the public in general, and all the lunatics, is one thing i will never miss about trading from an office... :D

#27     Jul 6, 2011
  8. Hilarious. The woman obviously has mental problems. That is not limited to one race. Lol.

A few years back I saw a whiteman walking down I-75 in Detroit with only a trench coat partially on...then he would flash cars in broad daylight.

When I took my concealed pistol license class the cops told us that when governor Engler took over in Michigan...he closed many of the mental institutions and just turned crazies loose on the streets. Many of them had nowhere to go.

Crazies like the woman in the video need to be in mental institutions and crazies in flash mobs attacking innocents need to be shot or in prison. The problems are not that hard to solve.

If the South had won the civil war as a previous poster said he wished for, hopefully he was joking, tell us how America would be soooo much better. I know your response will be good!!!

#28     Jul 6, 2011
  9. Many of the crazies in NYC are products of Greyhound Therapy. That's where crazies are placed on a bus to NYC and told that someone is picking them up when they get there. Kinda clever really.

#29     Jul 6, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

I like that idea, i think next time i get in a fight with my girlfriend im going to try greyhound therapy on her, except i might take it a step further and try "delta airline therapy" and send her ass to a new continent.

#30     Jul 6, 2011