NYC Subway Uncensored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Lornz

Lornz

I can never ride the subway again...

On a separate note, is America totally falling apart? Mobs? People showering on the subway?

I am moving back next year, but I am almost having second thoughts...

#11     Jul 6, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, no, no...Obama has got everything under control. Come on back. And bring your money with you. We're a little short.

#12     Jul 6, 2011
  3. Why are all these crazy people in major cities? How come you never see this type of thing happening in the suburbs? Its like living in a city drives some people mad.

#13     Jul 6, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

There was actually a study that was just released that says people who live in cities have a higher rate of mental illness. This might explain why so many liberals live in cities. :D

Plus cities is where all the welfare money is. Come and get it!

#14     Jul 6, 2011
  5. Lornz

Lornz

:D

#15     Jul 6, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

I think we should send her to Europe. They like that sort of crap over there.

#16     Jul 6, 2011
  7. Cleanliness is next to godliness!

you, dirty pagans!

#17     Jul 6, 2011
  8. About the reaction I'd expect from someone who married his half-sister.

#18     Jul 6, 2011
  9. Crispy

Crispy

Im so glad I dont live in that shithole.

I took my daughters to the Musuem of Natural History 3 weeks ago on a day trip into Hell. My wife says "lets take the subway for authenticity". Im like "uh fuck no, lets take a cab".

I think I will send this link to her...:D

#19     Jul 6, 2011
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Most of may Family is Italian. The few other family liberal shitheads, and yes they are that, came here in the late 1700's into Massachusetts. They fought for the north, and I sit here saying, God I wish the south would have won!

#20     Jul 6, 2011