NYC is so overrated

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rightofcenter, Apr 9, 2008.

1. You don't know what you are talking about.

Most of Florida & California women are on the average level, because most of Florida & California are suburbs. You have to compare the cities.

Being that I traveled all through California, the only area that is on par with NYC is LA. San Francisco is beautiful but the women are not as pretty as in NYC.

Miami is up there but then Miami is just money laundering & South Beach. So there is little place for unnattractive women unless it is business related.

That being said, you cannot get better variety than NYC. You have no clue just how many drop dead gorgeous women live in or around the city from all walks of life and corners of the world.

As for the whole slender bit, I don't get the obsession with the anorexic look. Real women have curves. But if you are into the anorexic look, plenty of bars, clubs & lounges where you find many aspiring models who probably would break a bone if they tripped & fell.

My guess is that those bashing NYC are the same morons who keep the tourist traps alive. A clue, most of the people you see there are tourists from mid-America.

#21     Apr 12, 2008
  2. WEB went to school in nyc and worked for Graham-Newman in nyc.

#22     Apr 12, 2008
  3. I agree there are good looking women in NYC, however, there is just so much competition that all the good ones are taken off the market very quickly. The women that are left and available are these women in their 30s. The leftovers!

If you ever take a trip up to Long Island and hit a fitness club in the morning, you will find where all the good looking women have gone. They were swept up by some high finance guyz in the city and then taken off to make a family in Long Island. They now congregate in the fitness clubs on Long Island during the day while their high finance guy goes to work in the city.

The great thing about living away from NYC is that if you make only 6 digits and are somewhat good looking then you are virtually guranteed to find a great looking woman to bed. However, if you make only 6 digits in the city then your just making rent. You will have to scrape the 30-something year old singles that got left behind.

Im simply amazed at how some 5 digit per year auto mechanic who lives in some little heard of city in SoCal walks around with this skinny hot chick while us affluent 7 digit men of the city have to scrape the 30-something singles.

My buddy did it right when he imported a hot chick in her early 20s from Columbia and now spends his nights exploring her in bed. Meanwhile the rest of us fine educated and well off males of the city wonder the streets having to deal with whatever Spitzer had left behind.

#23     Apr 13, 2008