Nyc Happy Hour Last Call

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by eagle488, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Dick Grasso crashed the Elite Trader Happy Hour!!! I got pictures. I will upload them when I am back home.

There is a parking garage on Williams St that charges $15 from 4pm to 12am. The bars are right across the street. We will do this again next time and this time there will be some more coordination.

#11     Oct 20, 2006
  2. sorry I did not know of this "post 10-19 anniversary crash of 1987 "

hook-up !

( ok just kidding on that )

I was working on the comex that yr ... what a mess !

maybe next time ... for sure .... as I live in nyc

:p

#12     Oct 20, 2006
  3. They took down my Dick Grasso pictures! Come on moderators. Ok. I dont know if its Dick, but he sure does a good impersonation.

#13     Oct 21, 2006
  4. Im going to try this again next week.

This is an ideal place to make contacts. The entire Wall Street crowd is right here after work. They are trying to avoid going home and waiting out the rush. You can get your chance to start a fight with the Goldman Slacks guys.

For the cheapskates, its only $15 to park. I only spent $30; had 4 beers and 2 plates of appetizers. Whoa! Is this the financial district?

What do I have to do to make you guys come down? I had the Dick Grasso look-a-like, chances to start fights with the Goldman Slacks guys and I even told you I would give you a free trade tip as a prize if you could guess who my brother is who made Businessweek. Maybe I should just say cheap beer and girls. That always seems to work.

Ok, here is the map for next time. I will post a reminder up here on Weds. Its a tossup between Ulysses and Broewlers. In Broewlers there is CNBC on 4 flat screens in the back room. Maybe you can bring your tradestation down to trade, pickup chicks and drink beer.

#14     Oct 21, 2006
  5. I forgot Dick Grasso.

#15     Oct 21, 2006
  6. You are soo wrong! :D

#16     Oct 21, 2006
  7. BCE

BCE

Will your gf be with you? I hear she's hot.........................jk :D Ooops, guess I missed her. :)

#17     Oct 21, 2006
  8. my vote is for having a drink in midtown

even though I work downtown

( I hear the new hawaiian tropic place is hotter than hooters )

:p

#18     Oct 31, 2006

9. i'd be up for midtown.

surf

#19     Oct 31, 2006
  10. CTT

CTT

Midtown works better for me too

#20     Oct 31, 2006