NYC get together....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by praetorian2, Dec 31, 2001.

1. lol, make big monet in the new year

#11     Jan 1, 2002
  2. limbo

limbo

Get together will begin about 7-friday-Jan 4th--at the Soho Grand Hotel--walk in- bar is in the lobby--address is 310 west Broadway between Grand street and Canal street. I'll be looking for ET people around the reception area at 7. Also several other places within 3 blocks should we choose to move. I'll probably have them page ET people to be sure we all find each other. It will be a good time.

#12     Jan 2, 2002
  3. I'll be there celebrating a great year. I hope plenty of people can come and have a few beers together and share some war stories.

#13     Jan 2, 2002
  4. Hitman

Hitman

You can pretty much count me in :)

Unless she calls, which rarely happens, I will be there for sure.

#14     Jan 3, 2002
  5. I just wanted to make one more post to get this into the active thread area for those who haven't seen it. I am also publicly offering to buy anyone from et their first drink of the night. I can afford it, and need to do celebrating with my fellow traders. '01 was a great year for me, and at least the people who I stay active with.

#15     Jan 4, 2002
  6. p2, wish I am in New York to join you guy. It look fun to hang out after a good year trading.

Any traders on ET from Arizona, maybe we should do a Phoenix get together.

#16     Jan 4, 2002
  7. Hitman

Hitman

I need a free drink tonight, I got smoked :-(

#17     Jan 4, 2002
  8. Made 2700 today, 5th straight 5 figure week. I can buy for ya.

#18     Jan 4, 2002
  9. Praetorian2 great job. Hey I wonder if you could give us a glimpse into your trading day. By the way do you hold any positions overnight? A one or two day trading journal would be most exciting for all of us on the board.

#19     Jan 4, 2002
  10. Come to my room. IT's on the yahoo clubs called elitetradinginaction.

#20     Jan 5, 2002