NYC firms in Midtown Manhattan or Queens?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 79Limit, Dec 19, 2006.

1. 79Limit

79Limit

Ridiculous.
    (I've even seen firms with the audacity offer $.02/Share.)
    Over all though it seems like the 50/50 split is an average deal that I am finding around. That being said all the details of the "average" deal for a new trader is proving to be rather poor.
    What makes their deal (Atlant) shoddier still imho is that they are charging $1000 for their "training class". Besides, they are in Brooklyn.

Anyway I'm still looking for firms in Midtown Manhattan or Queens that have their own offices.
    Ones that are not in the Financial District and are not on the floors of Hold, Dimension or Assent.
    Anyone know of any others?

#31     Jan 9, 2007
  2. 79Limit

79Limit

Really? Interesting.
    Then I'd be willing to learn more about your firm. I'm still not impressed by that "you pay us" trading class though.
    However what you stated above was unexpected so perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised again.

Please PM me with the contact info of the principle in your midtown office.

#32     Jan 17, 2007
  3. LOL, I was cracking up when I read that ad.

It's really a "laundromat", or at least I think so. I say, don't get into it unless you from Little Odessa or at least know the neighborhood & the people pretty well. Knowledge of the Russian language will be a big plus+.

Nice rates though.

#33     Jan 17, 2007
  4. 79Limit

79Limit

No reply. Guess they are not taking on new traders.

#34     Jan 18, 2007
  5. My buddy just opened an account with them. They definitely are taking on new guys because I see them advertising. I can give you Ray's # if they didn't get your email.

#35     Jan 21, 2007
  6. 79Limit

79Limit

My opinion as well.
    The do have a space in Manhattan which they said they have outgrown. However all their new trader training/instruction takes place in the Brooklyn office. Not doable for me.
    Platform is OmniPro.
    Their rate structures are actually $5.50/1000 to $1.5/1000 on a scale I didn't quite understand. Still seem to be decent rates though.

#36     Jan 22, 2007
  7. zoe2007

zoe2007

#37     Jan 31, 2007
  8. zoe2007

zoe2007

#38     Jan 31, 2007
  9. 79Limit

79Limit

I don't understand what you are asking me.
    PM me with a clear question if you like.

If you are asking about Atlas Trading then PM "slipcitykid", he is a principle there.

#39     Jan 31, 2007
  10. Palomino

Palomino

Pardon my ignorance...

What is he referring to? That Dimension, Hold or Assent is in the same building?

#40     Feb 2, 2007