Nyc Expo

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by marketsurfer, Feb 12, 2003.

1. cartm

cartm

I will be there fri and sat..........maybe sunday but I doubt it. Good excuse to go into NYC and see friends and family. If anyone wants to meet for a beer & talk shop fri night pm me..........later.

#11     Feb 13, 2003
  2. jester

jester Guest

Uhhh what do you mean by "hooking up" ...just what are you looking for?......Just kidding Dave.

Everyone have a good time at the Expo!... since we are opening our new office in San Francisco we can't be their this year ...but NEXT year we'll see you all their.

J-

#12     Feb 14, 2003
  3. surf-
    I'm going to try and make it. Send me some info on time and place for ET trader "meeting":D If we go out for drinks, can I write that off as a deduction?:)

#13     Feb 14, 2003
  4. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

I'll be there Fri and Sat nights. So if you're taking a head count, add another head!

#14     Feb 16, 2003
  5. on being there at least one day during the weekend

:)

#15     Feb 16, 2003
  6. Since I'm from NYC - I'll be at the expo

Goodscalp

#16     Feb 16, 2003
  7. Yannis

Yannis

I plan to be there Saturday and Sunday at a minimum. Is Baron or someone else organizing an ET get together of some sort?

#17     Feb 16, 2003
  8. Subpar performance usually gets you fired, no matter where you work, even if its for your own family, in the family business.

We have been faced with some of the hardest times possible, both from the Depression we've been under for the last 3 years, the encroachment from the SEC with the PDT which has run an excellent challenge to the Pro Firms, and from the loss of the average $2,000 Margin Account trader.

Many hawksters have been touting their particular wares and methods of trading, so as to contribute to increasing the volume of active participants in their respective marketplaces. These sub-areas are the Stock/Equity Options trading, EMini Trading, Swing Trading and so forth.

What can this show do for me:
    1) reveal real world examples of successful traders.
    2) reveal actual training methods for their prospective prop shop traders
    3) reveal actual swing trading methods that actually work, instead of making or contributin to more volume without regard to ones financial success
    4) limit all the terciary service providers who pretty much leach off of traders, with their "scared of you" sales approaches. Many tax accountants fall in this category, and its really a shame that such essential services have produced such despised experiences from so many traders
    5) limit all the software hawksters with their "yet another method to trade" special software methods...
    6) limit all the bad experiences from the last 2 years.

hey wait a minute, why not just eliminate the whole show....

Naw.....

There's a lot of reasons to attend the show, if for nothing other than seeing, meeting and greeting the Survivors.....

Keep on trading, and make it through this downturn.....

Cheers, and see you(s) at the Show...

#18     Feb 16, 2003
  9. Honest guys, if it weren't during mardi gras, I'd be there buying you all booze. I can't miss the gras though.

#19     Feb 16, 2003
  10. nitro

nitro

Do the women do grass during gras and get wet and wild?

nitro

#20     Feb 17, 2003