NYC Expo Get Together?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cashonly, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. limbo

limbo

I'll be attending the show and look forward to meeting alot of ET people(and perhaps to not meeting a few others)-- but such is life. There's many place to go around the area. I think a better idea might be hit some of the less touristy places on 9th avenue that are quite close to the Hotel. Those not from NYC will get a more pleasurable real experience. I live about 10 blocks from the expo. Also attending-and he I dont he'll he'll mind me mentioning will be Jens clever. Jens is an Et member -my daytrading coach- and has become a good friend. I vouch he is quite capable and has helped my trading immeasureably. Very interesting guy-just finished his e book . I think its up on his site Jens@daytradingcoach.com.. He's a great coach.

#21     Feb 7, 2002
  2. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

10 blocks!?!?

Ok Limbo, having "local knowledge, how 'bout you select a suitable place for us to gather. Some place more "real" with reasonable drinks and room for our group. No official count yet, but looking like about a dozen so far. I think anything within a few blocks walk would work.

#22     Feb 7, 2002
  3. limbo

limbo

Cash--my pleasure-- I'm gonna put on my thinking cap(if I only could remember where I put it) and throw out a few suggestions. Are we mainly looking for a bar---perhaps a bar with appetizers---dinner etc.? Let's narrow it down a bit and I'll find a nice reasonable spot. Also is Sunday the day??

#23     Feb 8, 2002
  4. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

For me, I'd think mainly a bar with decent munchies. It could migrate into dinner for some?

Sunday works fine for me.

#24     Feb 8, 2002
  5. I've been a lurker for sometime....just got hired at Worldco, and am studying for my series 7. I look forward to meeting a few experienced traders....I'm so psyched.

Thanks,
    Martha:D

#25     Feb 9, 2002
  6. what weekend is it ? next? I think I'm going skiing, but if not, my vot eis for Saturday...and then anyone who wants to can party through the night....
    but then again...I might not even make it:D

#26     Feb 9, 2002
  7. #27     Feb 11, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.