nyc expo 2011 and question.

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by gaj, Jan 8, 2011.

1. :D

[​IMG]

#21     Feb 1, 2011
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Yep. that's the one. :)

#22     Feb 2, 2011
  3. Qty

Qty

You can use trashmail to register and avoid spam.

I didn't go last year. Did surf host another private cigar/cocktail party in his hotel room? :p

I still have a ET t-shirt from years ago, and some pictures of ET'ers...... :)

#23     Feb 13, 2011
  4. Thanks for the link.
    I don't know if Surf had his party last year.... usually see it posted when he does.
    The year I met up with everyone it had started with a few pm's and just kind of grew. It was really nice to meet everyone in person and hang out through the day. ET is a brotherhood :cool: hahaha , lots of good people in this community.

#24     Feb 13, 2011
  5. telozo

telozo

I'm thinking of buying one of the Linda Raschke courses:

MARKET STRUCTURE AND TRADE MANAGEMENT ALGORITHMS*
    PAID EVENT

Sunday, February 20, 2011 | 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
    Learn how to get a handle on market structure by quantifying swings to determine the most appropriate trading bias. Determine instantly and systematically what the most probable play should be. Take this a step further though, and add automated trade management functions. The fun is just beginning. Learn optimal trade management strategies for breakout patterns, retracement patterns, trend reversal points, and scalping methods. Learn how to automate pyramiding functions and scaled exits and when each should be used. Material presented can serve as the foundation for those wishing to go on and develop more sophisticated automated trading functions.
    *$265 if purchased by February 3, $315 if purchased after February 3

TAYLOR TRADING TECHNIQUE*
    PAID EVENT

Sunday, February 20, 2011 | 8:30 am – 11:30 am
    The Taylor Trading Technique influenced Linda Raschke's trading more than any other methodology since she started using it in 1988. In this workshop, she will demystify it and show why and how it is so effective and how you can incorporate it into your own trading. She will also include some market profile concepts so as to provide a complete conceptual framework. No matter what type of curveballs the market might throw when you start your trading day, you will be equipped with the most essential tools to frame out the market's action and capitalize on it. Lastly, she will show her top three "two-day trade patterns." Be selective, gain confidence, and master the secrets of a methodology documented in 1950 that has stood the test of time. Taylor Trading Technique can be applied to stock index futures, financials, stocks, grains...just about any market!
    *$265 if purchased by February 3, $315 if purchased after February 3

Anyone seen these before? Is it worth?
    Thanks

#25     Feb 15, 2011
  6. gaj

gaj

raschke's a good speaker. i haven't seen one of her presentations, but have heard from others.

btw, taylor trading technique is good for content, but parts of it are a difficult read. you can also find the book online.

finally - who'll be around earlier sunday? will meet with other successful traders (NOT marketers) who'll be around, maybe for lunch in the area... pm or reply...

#26     Feb 15, 2011
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

I will be there on Monday. If someone is coming as well, let's meet for lunch.

#27     Feb 15, 2011
  8. did anyone receive their badges yet in the mail? if so, when did you get them?

#28     Feb 16, 2011
  9. Qty

Qty

I alway pick it up at the front desk, no way I'd give them my real address :)

#29     Feb 16, 2011
  10. I submit 2 names. 1 real & 1 fake. The real one I give to vendors whose things I want. The fake one I give to vendors who insist on scanning my id even if it's just a simple question, or to get free stuff.

#30     Feb 16, 2011