nyc expo 2011 and question.

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by gaj, Jan 8, 2011.

1. This is posted on the Expo site...

Marriott Marquis
    1535 Broadway, New York, NY 10036

Steps away from the excitement of Broadway shows, Rockefeller Center, NASDAQ Marketplace, and the Reuters World Headquarters, the New York Marriott Marquis is a modern, 37-story luxury hotel in the heart of Times Square with spacious newly renovated guest rooms.

Special group rate $239 single/double

*14.75% New York City and State taxes + $3.50 per room occupancy tax added to room rates. A major credit card is required to guarantee room reservation. Cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to arrival for a full refund.

#11     Jan 27, 2011
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

3. Priceline is perhaps the worse way to get a room in NYC.

Try hotwire--- lots of good stuff but only go 3 stars and up....

#13     Jan 28, 2011
  4. Check out all rooms by;

"3 STARS - 10 BUGS PER BED"

"4 STARS - 5 BUGS PER BED"

"5 STARS - 2 BUGS PER BED"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! :eek: :D

#14     Jan 30, 2011
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Will be there either Sunday or Monday. If people want to get together on Sunday, I am in.

#15     Jan 30, 2011
  6. Surdo

Surdo

What vendors are serving adult beverages & a nosh, I will be there, otherwise it is not worth going for the free pens/mousepads.

:D

#16     Jan 30, 2011
  7. I hear one out of 10 lucky Priceline winners randomly find a free trannie in the room

#17     Jan 30, 2011
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

I missed last year but went to the previous 4. My main reason is talking to some platform and data vendors and maybe seeing something new. You never know what might be out there.

If the main reason for some was freebies then you probably doing something wrong, imho.

#18     Jan 31, 2011
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

I live in NY, so it is really easy for me to get there. Like i said, you never know what you might come across.

On the funny side, someone posted a thread after last NY expo about some girls who was selling some kind of stock/futures service, with the main selling point being her boobs. One of the finniest things that I have seen.

#19     Feb 1, 2011
  10. Sure, it can be fun in a twisted way. Just don't expect much and don't spend money to get there.

#20     Feb 1, 2011