NYC eMini traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by lwlee, Feb 25, 2006.

1. lwlee

lwlee

Any other full time eMini traders in NYC? There is a forex group in meetup.com but none really for eMinis.

2. mgarc

mgarc

i'm a full time e-mini trader (based in nyc). been trading my own account for more than 6 years now. would be great to establish some sort of community.

3. I have started trading e-mini 1 month
    I am in nyc
    If you have a get togeather let me know :)

4. Surdo

Surdo

I am in NYC and trade ES,NQ,ZB,TY, EC,QM and Fx.

Where do you trade from, home or an office?

5. tomcole

tomcole

I'd be interested - I trade the minis, energy plus metals.

6. Qyu

Qyu

I trade the ER2 / EMD / YM. I wouldn't mind getting together with other mini traders for a get together. I currently trade from a home office.

7. Surdo

Surdo

So somebody name a time and place somewhere Midtown East or Upper East side and will be happy to imbibe with the other nice children on the playground.

If we are lucky it will be twice as successful as The NY Trader's Expo cocktail party!

:D

I will go drinking right now.
    Let's find a bar with WIFI, or sneak booze into STARBUCKS!

8. Well we can all find a day or a evening where we can hook up at a starbuck or something that would be a good idea
    :D

9. acrary

acrary

How about the Bull & Bear at the Waldorf - Lexington Ave. entrance. Cozy atmosphere with a ticker, close to subway's and Metro North. Also easy pickup point for limos. And, if you get too drunk it's a nice place to crash.

http://www.opentable.com/rest_profile.aspx?rid=2824

10. Surdo

Surdo

The Whiskey has much better looking scenery.

#10     Feb 27, 2006