NYC CTA seeking Office Space

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Chicago_CTA, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Yes, all the options he lists make solid sense except the "allocation and office space"-- as a landlord this makes me very nervous that the guy needs an allocation to pay his rent or is on shaky ground. Just my opinion and just trying to help based on my experiences---- no offense meant. surf

#11     Apr 29, 2013
  2. zdreg

zdreg

you have to do your research. what can you offer market surfer that he really desires?
    here is the answer:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=261368&highlight=sykes
    give him what he wants. he will turn a scamster into a saint
    [​IMG]

#12     Apr 29, 2013
  3. So because 1 out of 4 options I listed on an ET post disagrees with your immaculate sensibility you feel it necessary to TROLL my legitimate post?!

"marketsurfer," you're obviously some internet weirdo who does not know that some family offices and FoF actually give capital to CTAs which will include office space, so they can monitor their performance very closely.

All I want is for you to STOP POSTING on my thread. GO troll elsewhere. If this thread dies I don't care. If I get PMs I don't care. But having to reply to this nonsense is the reason this website is not more useful to people who actually do trade as their business.

#13     Apr 29, 2013
  4. z - I couldn't see the picture you posted (unfortunately), but the link to marketsurfer touting Tim Sykes is pretty funny.

To be fair, I'm not against people having opinions, being controversial or even silly. But flaming over a legitimate post is pretty damn obnoxious.

I think I'm done with this shit. Later
    You guys can PM me if you like.

-Chi

#14     Apr 29, 2013
  5. Dude, with all due respect, no need to freak out, no flames intended-- truth is and you likely know this--- the family offices and institutions that may provide office space and an allocation ONLY HAPPENS after a frutiful relationship has been established. If this was the case, you wouldn't be looking for space--- ---- or an allocation. Fortunately I don't allocate to CTA types, but if I did, your reaction tells me all I need to know.

surf

PS--- maybe listening to what I have to say may just get you what you want---- but you haven't a clue.

#15     Apr 29, 2013