NYC and Raleigh Traders Needed for Interviews

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Aug 10, 2005.

1. :D

#11     Aug 10, 2005
  2. Dang..Baron, you almost gave me a heart attack. Isn't it like illiegal to use multiple aliases in here?

Either way, I better go sign up fast.

#12     Aug 10, 2005
  3. geringer

geringer

I'll pass this information along to our Triangle Active Traders group to see if anyone is interested.

Cheers.

#13     Aug 10, 2005
  4. ahh, so you do keep track of the alias database..

utto oh, that's Jennifer flipping down the hall,

watch out Baron, you're on the list....

#14     Aug 10, 2005
  5. due diligence is in order before selling out for 250.00. be careful!

jga

#15     Aug 10, 2005
  6. Lets face it Marketspammer, if they said the Philadelphia area you would be contacting them in a nanosecond.

#16     Aug 10, 2005
  7. The qualifications say nothing about whether you are profitable on not, just that you are hyperactive and have level two. This could make for some hilarious footage. Remember that guy in the daytrading commercial?

#17     Aug 10, 2005
  8. wonder what the definition of hyperactive is? met a guy last week that does 5million shares a month at an average size of 300 shares per trade. i guess that would be called "hyper-active". may i add 5 million shares manually!

jga

#18     Aug 10, 2005
  9. And here most of us have long been under the distinct impression that "hyperactive"
    defines the crowd of contentious characters that continuously hangs out in Chit Chat. :D

:eek:Ooops! That's probably who the "interviewers" really are after!...

To those few "hyperactives" who are desperate for $250...
    please do not wear your ET T-shirts during the "interview"!

Geez... What type of new reg will be metted out on all of us
    should some hyperactives be charged as being Level II?...

#19     Aug 10, 2005
  10. You mean the hyperactive home-office trader who fully freaked out when trades went against him
    (apparently for the umpteenth time)
    and ended up prone in the flower bed below after jumping through a closed(?) window... a first floor window
    (apparently for the umpteenth time). :D

Or, was he going ballistic at seeing another Z10-hyperactively-cut 'n pasted ET Chit Chat thread
    (for the umpteenth time)... :D

#20     Aug 12, 2005