NYC Alternatives

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by eagle488, Dec 19, 2006.

1. sps_45

sps_45

I dunno dude. I grew up in FL and went to college in FL. Growing up and in college I was all about being nice. Picking up restaurant bills & bar tabs when going out. During those years, yea I got my share of dates, but not many of them led to the bedroom.

Since moving to NYC about three years ago after college (24 now), I am a complete prick. I only pick up the tab rarely, thats if I like the girl I am taking out. I never buy girls drinks and the results have changed completely. I'm not saying I pick up a different girl every weekend, but I'm also not complaining about getting ass.

So, in my opinion its harder getting action down south (FL, my experience) then in NYC.

#21     Dec 27, 2006
  2. Copper Skank has been closed and boarded up for about 3 years now.

#22     Dec 29, 2006
  3. This thread is funny...

I say if you take a date out then go for drinks at an inexpensive bar. Forget about "dinner". When has "dinner" ever led to anything...

Better yet, Starbucks. A few bucks for coffee and talk. Perfection.

If things dont look like they are working out, then insist that the woman pay for her share.

#23     Jan 1, 2007
  4. Mvic

Mvic

Bloody hell, 10.3% state income tax in CA!!!!!!!!!!! I am paying half that here in MA and thought that was bad enough. By the way metro Boston is a great city to live in if you have children and have to live one place year round because of their school.

#24     Jan 1, 2007