NYC 3 days only - Traders/Groups

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Dec 30, 2003.

1. OK, all of you guys in and around NYC....Bob and I are making a special trip to NYC to meet with some of you...individuals and those representing groups in and around the NYC area. We have some time left over, and want to make the best of it. Please send me a PM or and emal to don@stocktrading.com (or call the office at: 800.249.7488) so we can set up a time to meet.

Bob and I have promised discretion to those with other Firms, and will meet either at our site or off-site. We have room for 4 or 5 more meetings, so please take advantage of this opportunity while we're there to listen to what you have in mind.

We will be meeting with GS and SLK as well, so those of you who contacted me with groups, you know what we need to discuss.

All single traders will be invited to the office as well....

Let's chat!!

Don:cool:

2. Thanks for the Emails...We are going to split up some of the meetings....and will have time available....

I may stay longer if necessary....

Don

3. Dear Don,
    would u mind to enlighten us what the meetings with SLK are all about? Is Bright going to try to transfer into more of a swing trading firm with more institutional capital coming in?

thankx

4. Thanks for the PM's and emails. We have a little time left now, during the trading day - afternoon on Wednesday...if anyone would like to get together....

Call my office Monday (we leave Monday night). 800.249.7488.

Thanks...

Don

5. I just wanted to openly thank those of you who took the time from trading to meet up in NYC. Many ET'ers and a few more from the Street. Thursday is pretty well booked, but if you want to chat, please feel free to send me a PM, and I'll give you a direct number.

Don:)

6. what are the new developments with your firm?

(don't feel afraid to answer - your company size and deals can't be matched by other houses)

also,
    do you offer anyother software platform other than SLK's Redi+?