NY Times business is tanking

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Wouldn't it be ironic if a newspaper publishes articles which advocates gov't policies that puts itself out of business?

#11     Apr 21, 2009
  2. TGregg

TGregg

And don't forget "The market is wrong and I'm right."

#12     Apr 21, 2009
  3. fhl

fhl

Funny, coming from a moron that said he left the republican party because of Phil Gramm, but he supports a president that has a chief economic advisor named <b>Larry Summers</b>.

If we're talking about the inability to research and reason, then you would have to be <u>the king of idiots</U>.

#13     Apr 21, 2009
  4. fhl

fhl

Of course you do. Those are red meat for anybody that hates America and stands up for the bathhouse crowd. I would expect you to be tuned in to that.

#14     Apr 21, 2009
  5. You must be looking in the mirror because WHO else would compare the economic fundamentals of a newspaper company with that of a multi-media conglomerate like News Corp.

Everyone knows that newspapers are under financial pressure due to lack of advertising sales - - - except of course, YOU.

Congratulations.
    You have once again showed all of ET just how pathetically stupid you are.

A high school debate team would CRUSH your ridiculously absurd logic in about 20 seconds flat! :D

#15     Apr 21, 2009
  6. No, those are the places where journalism still exists (NBC to a lesser extent than the places I mentioned)

People listening to O'Reilly and his "gutter" style of discourse (calling guests idiots, his psychotic behavior) are not too bright.

I need the news absent rabid patriotism and kool aid. I don't need newscasters who repeat how US is the greatest country in the world every 5 minutes.

#16     Apr 21, 2009
  7. Are you serious? Where journalism still exists?

Please define journalism for me. If your definition includes objectivity then you really need to wake up.

#17     Apr 21, 2009
  8. The OP is an idiot.
    How could anyone in their right mind compare a newspaper and their financial condition with that of a multi-media conglomerate that receives advertising revenues from television, and other media.

The comparison is not even close.
    In fact, it's patently false.

#18     Apr 21, 2009
  9. in Simplest form jorunalism != FOX != is not equal operator in C.

If you think O'reilly is journalism, you may even think there is nothing wrong with Maury&Jerry Springer shows.

#19     Apr 21, 2009
  10. O'rielly and most fox shows are the opinions and presentation of the orators not objective journalism that's the difference.

the times is supposed to be objective journalism but is not.

That's the point you are having trouble grasping. If you need further explanation please see your supervisor.

#20     Apr 21, 2009