NY Hood doing backflips

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Hope those scumbags go down harder. F U Abbey Cohen!

#11     Feb 15, 2008
  2. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

goldman is at an inflection point on the chart my man.

#12     Feb 15, 2008
  3. wake37

wake37

Hey Pumpanddumper. when ny hood starts a thread he starts it the exact same way you do to the tee.. then you respond and you guys have this convo between each other. Are you not not the same person. your writing style is the same and you always talk about each other doing backflips and other crap. It seems like you brag with one of your personalities then congragulate your self with the other.

#13     Feb 15, 2008
  4. I'm in. Sounds like a good time. It is Friday you know :D

#14     Feb 15, 2008
  5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

you guys are funny. believe me,me and pump ai'nt the dame person. he goes short much more than i do and he is also younger. however,we both do back flips.

#15     Feb 15, 2008
  6. I think you're right and I totally missed it. I knew NY_HOOD was also ENFORCER99 and RAZOR99 (look at the post where this schitzoid talks to himself back and forth, it's hilarious), so it would make sense for him to be pumpanddumper as well.

The weirdos you find on the internet...

#16     Feb 15, 2008
  7. wake37

wake37

nyobscalper are u not also jj the paladium guy. You said you were all in on your roth with PAL I forgot your third name but at least you do not have convos with yourself. lol

#17     Feb 15, 2008
  8. wake37

wake37

great trade on PAL by the way.

#18     Feb 15, 2008
  9. No, not the same. That would be pretty dumb. I had a pretty bad day and still feel like dogshit and am sick. I think its best to just not trade period when under the weather.

I think the only guy with the audacity to have multiple accounts is that stockturder guy.

I think I'm gonna curl up in a ball and puke all night.

#19     Feb 15, 2008