NY Hood doing backflips

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Feb 15, 2008.

1. This guy is unbelievable. Calls the V-day massacre and carries over his short to this morning.

Are you covering and milking out more downside?

I might go long soon...talk me out of it.

2. the hood rocks!

3. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile...

4. gnome

gnome

If that's really true, some of us could improve our trading if we poked our eyes out.

5. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

those clowns at Best Buy did'nt fool me a few weeks back. i knew they were lying through their teeth. did you see the NY Empire state manufacturing index today? it turned negative;negative 17 to be exact and import prices(thanks to bernanke and the weak dollar) were up 1.7%,way above estimates. today is option expirations so the bad economic news will be maximized or minimized.
    look at DRYS though,the thing is a monster.might buy on any pull back.

6. Got that feeling another sucker rally is around the corner.

Yeah, DRYS has been on fire and came back from the dead. No thanks, I'll pass. I fagged big time on the last dip.

7. Besides, when you cover, you just might take the market up about 100 points.:)

8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

pumper,
    i might take the whole board to a sleazy strip joint with a bunch of brazilian chicks with no morals.

9. Do it man, Go ballz deep. I've been pretty sick this week. Been on the sidelines and missing all this action both directions.

Let's hope for a nice morning washout. I'll be getting bullish soon. Love the bad news that keeps flowing in.

I think everyone and their mother covers soon.

10. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

they just slashed Goldman Sachs earnings by 50% this morning;some brokerage foirm. maybe options bring it above 175?

#10     Feb 15, 2008