NY Guv Cuomo: "Confisication an Option"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Hillary is a lock which is why I said STEP ASIDE you no integrity having moron

#51     Dec 23, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Another stupid liberal gets dressed down by the master. :D

#52     Dec 23, 2012
  3. Your ignorance is as obvious as Lurcum's shit on your nose :D

#53     Dec 23, 2012

4. LOL !!!

#54     Dec 23, 2012
  5. I'm sayin, maybe I'm mentally ill and need protection from myself and would like to hire a few mentally ill body gaurds to protect me from them.

:cool::D

#55     Dec 23, 2012

6. Part of the problem is that we fail to realize that almost everyone falls somewhere on the spectrum , having some sort of mental condition that presents challenges in certain aspects of life. Just read around you- the proof is in the forum.

So the problem is not just how the "mentally ill" are treated, but how we treat each other regardless, of the condition.

Our society in large has an imbalance.
    On one hand we are spending too much energy tearing others down, when we should be building.
    On the other hand, many are over-building where destruction is necessary.

Many children are being taught they are worthless, unwanted, and will never succeed. Others are taught that they are too good , and too smart to ever be wrong.

The latter of the two is perhaps the most dangerous to our society, for they are the ones who have the potential to be the most destructive.

A child can be brought down by others, whereas an adult can only be dismantled by himself.

Many, even some who may be reading this post, may be in denial that some demo work is needed in order to make improvements.

#56     Dec 23, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is THIS your rebuttal?

#57     Dec 23, 2012
  8. jem

jem

let me just say next the republicans had best be slinging back.
    racism will not be the shield.

so lets start with the seemingly corrupt cuomo.
    59 billion missing from HUD.

scandals in his past.
    Cuomo seems too shady to be president.

#58     Dec 23, 2012
  9. What about Cory Booker? He ran into a burning building and saved someone not too long ago. Everybody loves an American hero.

#59     Dec 23, 2012

10. Cuomo would beat any republican in 2016.The only person he cant beat is Hillary

#60     Dec 23, 2012