NY Guv Cuomo: "Confisication an Option"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 22, 2012.

#41     Dec 23, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Although there are a lot of good cops there are plenty who shouldn't be in the "right or wrong, I got your back" club. Generally, it's not enough for a cop to be negligent to find him in the wrong but he has to be grossly negligent. That's the law.

But, what's that got to do with Cuomo? Nothing, Cuomo is just another wrong minded liberal douche who likes to put his foot in his mouth. And the lefties just lap up that manure.

#42     Dec 23, 2012
  3. jem

jem

confiscation? sell to govt?...

great idea... then holder and obama can sell them to mexican crime syndicates and they can kill americans and mexican pop stars at will.

just what we need the federal govt in charge of more of our lives.

#43     Dec 23, 2012
  4. agreed. It's disheartening to see so many focus on gun control- both the left and the right.

It's like a scenario where every year more and more houses are collapsing unexpectedly, and all we can think to do is talk about the materials, and the tools, instead of the builders, and the techniques that are used to construct.

A life time of misguided and negligent Human Interaction is the invisible elephant in the room, when it comes to the shootings. Sorry if that is OT, but like I said, I won't put much effort into the thread's topic, as there just isn't much to say other than it's bullshit.

edit: What I mean to say, it's BS that we even have to talk about it, instead of the real problem.

#44     Dec 23, 2012
  5. I can't find the examples I was looking for. For example, cop shoots mentally ill person, gets a pass, justified shooting, then later cop commits suicide, retires, etc. over his decision to shoot.

The mentally ill are a huge risk to police and the police have guns. This is my point. Putting armed officers in schools to protect against wha is most likely a mentally ill threatattacker is assbackwards. The problem is how we treat the mentally ill.

#45     Dec 23, 2012
  6. Step aside Hillary,Cuomo 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#46     Dec 23, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

You're saying we should take guns away from cops and arm the mentally ill? Or we should put armed mentally ill people in schools to defend them from other armed mentally ill people?

#47     Dec 23, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Earlier you said Hillary was a lock, now it's Cuomo?

And you've got nothing better to concern yourself with, for the next FOUR YEARS?

#48     Dec 23, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

What!!??? IQ-47 isn't backing Obama for a third term? I'm sure no one will care that he would be breaking the law, he does that almost every day and no one says a word.

We've still got to get past the great Obama recession and monitary problems before we can even talk about what sort of government we will have in 2016.

#49     Dec 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh, I thought we were discussing potential solutions, not options
    Again, we ALREADY have firearms regulation. If regulation was the solution or even an option worth discussing we'd already be the safest country in the world.
    Not all necessarily, just the ones that subvert the 2nd amendment and or don't work. Which IS most of them.

I did not say nor do I think it will happen.

Yet you have no problem accepting being subjugated by more useless regulations
    They are ALREADY killing us. By limiting our ability to defend ourselves. And you want even MORE restrictions?

You mean laws the law breakers will actually abide by?

You have no idea but you're willing to accept even more simply because an anti gun politician tells you they're "useful" regulations?

Do your own research and think for yourself man.

#50     Dec 23, 2012