NY Guv Cuomo: "Confisication an Option"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 22, 2012.

1. That's just bullshit, just because guns are more reliable and shoot more rapidly is not an excuse to regulate them.

The sad fact is over 200 years busy bodies have always thought more laws were better and if you were elected your job was to make more laws & regulation, hence the fvcked up overburden of govt in our lives.

As a matter of fact they make so many god damn rules every year no one person can keep track of it all even if it's their full time job.

did you know being ignorant that something is against the law is no defense? How about if you think you are committing a crime, it's illegal even if the action is not prohibited by law.

#31     Dec 22, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's one way to spin it with having to face the fact the 22,000 we already have aren't stopping mass murders. My point in case you missed and or chose to ignore it. Is that more regulation whether we can "live with it" or not. Is not a solution. Never was in the first.

So why suggest we can live with more useless regulations then?

Neither, just an observation.

#32     Dec 23, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

But you voted for him anyway?

#33     Dec 23, 2012
  4. You didnt get that I was joking huh

#34     Dec 23, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

About Biden getting drunk? He IS a drunk.

#35     Dec 23, 2012
  6. Yeah... so smart that he shot himself in the foot with the best sound bite ever on why he should never be president.

#36     Dec 23, 2012
  7. Cuomo thinks he is "educating" us. Imo, he is "training" us.

"This is how the system works, get used to it."

Yea well the system blows and is misguided.

The current situation at hand is a failure of and to the mental health community and we are going to deal with this deficiency with gun control.

#37     Dec 23, 2012
  8. How many well intentioned law enforcement officers lives were ruined by using a gun on a mentally ill person? Plenty.

#38     Dec 23, 2012
  9. And you don't get it that we are so accustomed to your dipshit stupid ideas that we cannot tell the difference save for the political affiliation of the person being commented on by you .

Really it should give you at least a moment of pause.

How could we think you're that STUPID!

#39     Dec 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really?
    I ask because frequently the cops get a pass when they shoot someone they shouldn't have.
    It's the armed private citizens like me that get crucified for doing exactly what the police get away with on an all too regular basis.

#40     Dec 23, 2012