NY Guv Cuomo: "Confisication an Option"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just another form of confiscation in direct violation of the constitution no less.

You mean most anti gun nuts?
    22,000 federal state and local firearms laws isn't enough? If regulation was the solution we'd be the safest country in the world - already.
    1)DL testing is a joke
    2)Driving is a privilege; possessing firearms is a constitutional right

Only because your biased against guns and lack any real objectivity.

#21     Dec 22, 2012
  2. Of course you didn't. And why would you ever need to because since when are facts relevant to liberals?

#22     Dec 22, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

This is somewhat like asking if one had rather be shoved off a 20 story building or a 21 story building.
    But, between those two, since it's as easy to manipulate a drunk as it is an AOWM, I'd have to go with Biden.

#23     Dec 22, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I see you been doing a little more investigative work here on this thread on page two, brother AK.
    Too funny, brother.
    Too funny.

#24     Dec 22, 2012
  5. Agreed. It would be a bunch of bullshit to even try. It's a scare tactic, and I can smell your brow sweat from here.

You mean most anti gun nuts? [/QUOTE]
    No, just most people.

22,000 federal state and local firearms laws isn't enough? [/QUOTE]
    We are currently living with 22,000 fed/state gun laws- so, it's really not a huge stretch for me to think that we can likely live with a few more.

If regulation was the solution we'd be the safest country in the world - already. [/QUOTE]
    Agreed. Regulation is not even remotely capable of being the solution to our problems.

1)DL testing is a joke
    2)Driving is a privilege; possessing firearms is a constitutional right
    [/QUOTE]
    ok. But back when constitutional law was written, everyone had the right to own and ride a horse, and it was musket balls we were shooting.
    Now that horse has become a car, and that muzzle loader has become weapons of the semi-automatic and fully automatic variety, hence the implementation of laws and regulations.

Only because your biased against guns and lack any real objectivity.
    [/QUOTE]
    What's that even mean? I can't tell if this is an insult or a compliment. lol

#25     Dec 22, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Oh, so IQ-47 isn't really black. He just looks black and claims to be black so he can get AA benefits. No wonder that dumb shit is such an Obama suck up.

#26     Dec 22, 2012

7. Welcome :D :D :D

#27     Dec 22, 2012

8. Good post Bro

#28     Dec 22, 2012

9. :D :D :D

#29     Dec 22, 2012
  10. I don't know.I think Joe would get drunk and start walking around the White House in his underwear every night.He might even get drunk and call the joint chiefs and tell them to nuke Russia

#30     Dec 22, 2012