NY Guv Cuomo: "Confisication an Option"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Dec 22, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/21/n...ll-outline-gun-measures-next-month.html?_r=1&

This is how revolutions start....

2. Just like the revolution that occurred when Obamacare was signed or Obama was re-elected?

3. ===================
    Well impeaching people part,, of what President Reagan called the ''evil empire'' That's an option.

With the D + R in the legislature;
    the chances seem to be slim & none.Slim left town,LOL
    Lets see they hate the 1st & 2nd ammendment;
    Well God drowned the king of Egypt in the Red sea. So thats another option

Wisdom is profitable to direct.:cool:

4. BSAM

BSAM

BWAAAAAAAAAA

Look I wish Obama would just resign, but that is a funny response.

5. LOL !!!!!

6. Andrew,you're pissing me off with this confiscation talk

7. Let's be realistic and try to put things into perspective.

Cars are potentially dangerous instruments and for the sake of public safety, not only is a permit needed to drive one, but proper tests have to be passed to prove that you are qualified to responsibly control such a lethal mechanism.

Why is nobody calling for a revolution pertaining to car control laws?

Could it be that we were simply smart enough to implement such laws early on after the advent of the automobile, and so you don't even register that many of your car rights were taken before you were even able to drive a car?

8. You would rather Biden Brother BSAM ?

9. BSAM

BSAM

No, I'd prefer brother Gary Johnson, brother Herman Cain, or brother Ron Paul.

10. If Obama resigns its Biden .Who do you prefer between Obama and Biden ?

#10     Dec 22, 2012