NY Giants Super Bowl Win = Green Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Hedge22

Hedge22

I believe the NFC vs AFC stat is just coincidental, you can find stats like that for anything, but i do believe that the market will be up tomorrow because traders will be in a good mood. People say mood and emotion play no part in the market, but i believe otherwise and expect to be up 100+ tomorrow. Also the people who actually do believe in the AFC NFC bull sht will take the market higher im sure.

#11     Feb 4, 2008
  2. LOL, I love these guys.

Here's a bulletin: Many statistics are purely coincidental. Flipping a coin 1,000 times over the course of a week could yield an 80% win rate for heads. Does this mean that you should bet heads during that same week next year? Come on. If you think the migratory pattern of whales or astrology or the Super Bowl have any bearing on what goes on the pits this morning on Wall Street, you will be losing a lot of money soon. Ask yourself if something makes any sense whatsoever before you go touting it. And if you think this does, please consider mental evaluation.

Trading based on something stupid, even if you get lucky and make money, doesn't make you right.

#12     Feb 4, 2008
  3. A camel in New Jersey is weighing in on this Sunday's big game. Princess has picked the Giants to win Super Bowl XLII. And here's how she made her pick. The zoo's manager writes two team names on his hands. Then he holds a graham cracker in each hand. Whichever one she eats first is who she picks to win.

#13     Feb 4, 2008
  4. volente_00

volente_00

5. Ticker tape parade in NY always is always a down day at the exchange. Duh, all the bulls are at the parade and Bears can bring the market down.

ISM numbers???? That didn't matter....lol:)

#15     Feb 5, 2008