NY Giants Super Bowl Win = Green Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by MrDODGE, Feb 3, 2008.

1. :D :D :D

A very large percentage of the trading floor was hoping for a Giants win on Friday. That wish has come true. Could the hypothesis of a positive correlation be correct? We will see tomorrow.

2. Actually, we won't see. Tomorrow's action is irrelevant to today's Super Bowl winner. If you can point to a reasoned correlation, please do.

You, sir, are an ass.

3. Mercor

Mercor

Yea. Everybody knows when an orginal NFL team wins the market has an up year......DUH!

4. You must not know much about the market. People have traded on weirder information such as the migratory habits of whales.

5. I'm sure people have "traded" on a lot of stupid things, doesnt mean it works or is a good idea! :)

6. G-MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

10 DIMES bitch! +310 stra8 up!

Funnel it into the market.

Anybody here play the Wallt St. big boy 10k boxes?....7 and 4 for the 300k final!

I'm not that liquid anymore...did a $200 box and won jackshit.

7. I'm reminded of that DC Madam last year who owned a stock in a frozen account. She asked the judge to liquidate the stock since she believed it had peaked. This was during market hours, and the stock tanked 20% immediately. LOL.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Year being the operative word. I don't think it means the next day is up. (Not that I care if it is)

9. I gotta say, it was the best SuperBowl I have ever seen.

and to see the Giants come from nowhere to take this game was just excellent!

I think people were counting the younger Manning brother out long ago, figuring he would never match the achievements of his older brother (or his dad for that matter). He proved'em wrong tonight....

Nice job Eli....way to go bud...

#10     Feb 4, 2008