NY expo notes

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by nkhoi, Feb 18, 2004.

1. nuts,

were you the dude with the big camoflauge boots ?? that guy was a trip !

:D

#31     Feb 19, 2004
  2. Did anybody use the Hot Sauce?

#32     Feb 19, 2004
  3. nysegi

nysegi

For those of you in the market for a bright orange real tick T shirt mine personal unit is for sale. Seriously, if you live within driving distance the show is worthwhile, got to hear Tony Oz for free, He is very charismatic but did not offer up any methods. Pesavento went out on limb and predicted a precipitous fall in the Dow this week, to his credit there is still Friday. Pesavento obviously has a large following, My wife and I literally had to step over the people sitting on the floor to exit early. He draws a big crowd but was not my cup of tea. Overall I walked out of there feeling that gained a free T shirt, some mints and a free copy of Investors Business Daily. I even had the pleasure of meeting Don Bright in person - what a character.

#33     Feb 19, 2004
  4. Andre

Andre

It looks like we're going to have eSignal on for a chat on Quotrek.
    I'll post more info when I have it.

#34     Feb 20, 2004
  5. Yes I was there in December and January to learn from Bernie & Steve Matrix. Anytime I see someone putting up these kind of numbers I figure I might be able to learn a lot from them and I did.

Pretty impressive numbers. I understand this is an unaffiliated service which trades Bernie & Steves signals.

www.tsesinc.com/report.html?nsig=53

#35     Feb 20, 2004
  6. No that wasn't me.

Me = Short, Fat, Fishing Hat & Fishing Vest (no boots).

#36     Feb 20, 2004
  7. JohnK

JohnK

I was the tall, handsome, smart guy in very elegant, expensive, business-casual clothes.

:p

#37     Feb 20, 2004
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

look like about 12 ET'er went to expo, Alan didn't counted he was presenter. Expo people need to do better job at marketing their show like giving away free cash or something :D

#38     Feb 21, 2004
  9. Give Steve Matrix some credit for ballsiness. He pays a fine to the CFTC for fraud, yet keeps on plugging away. Some things just never change!

#39     Feb 21, 2004
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

ask him for trade records, that was what he told me but I didn't take him up to it, may be next time.

#40     Feb 21, 2004