NW Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by hanseng1, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Ok lets see if we can set something up for the somewhat near future. Perhaps we should start by picking a prospective month.....

Unfortunately, Feb is booked for me, but I am open for the first 2/3 of March......

I am open to meeting in Seattle, but would prefer Portland. Perhaps a Sunday late afternoon would work. Personally I could do late afternoon on weekdays. In Portland, two good spots would be the Portland City Grill and the Heathman. The Red Star may also be good, as we could probably meet up in the hotel lounge. The Harborside lounge may also be a good possibility.

#11     Feb 4, 2005
  2. Looking forward to hearing of an upcomming Portland meeting!!

#12     Feb 4, 2005
  3. Portland is obviously preferred for me, but I can drive to Seattle as well. I can attend a Sunday meeting, but Friday or Saturday is best for me.

#13     Feb 5, 2005
  4. opm8

opm8

I vote Portland (since I live here :) ). A Saturday/Sunday is usually fine, Sunday preferrably.

--opm8

#14     Feb 5, 2005
  5. rickty

rickty

If we can meet in downtown Portland, then almost any time would be fine with me.

I'd be particularly interested in meeting other system traders.

Richard

#15     Feb 5, 2005
  6. Ok....now we're making some progress :)

What month/time of month works for everyone in the near future?

#16     Feb 5, 2005
  7. rickty

rickty

There's a free options seminar this coming Tuesday night 2/8 between 6-9PM. I plan to attend. It's at The Westin downtown Portland. If anyone else plans on attending maybe we can say a brief hello to each other. For more info concerning the seminar:

http://www.888options.com/seminar/seminars_events.jsp

Otherwise, any Saturday afternoon (this month or next) around 2:00PM would be good for me.

Richard

#17     Feb 5, 2005
  8. Richard, I trade a system I developed :)

Seems like there are more votes for Sunday and Portland. There was one post from someone from Eugene. I think Seattle will be too much of a drive for him? :)

I can make any weekend.

#18     Feb 6, 2005
  9. Lets give everyone a few more days to chime in, and them perhaps we can set up a date.

It looks like Sunday afternoon so far; most all of the places I mentioned before would work at that time. However, I don't think the Grill is open in the lounge before 4:00 on Sundays.

Also, the Steak and Chophouse could also work. We could use the hotel lobby there as well, or perhaps one of the large semi-circular tables in the front of the dining area..

#19     Feb 6, 2005
  10. Yep, for a few months anyway. Have been bouncing all over the place last couple years. My growing array of monitors is going to put an end to that soon, and Oregon will not be a long term destination for me.

Not really interested in meeting up for another meeting, but it was good fun chatting it up before. Just not my topic for the most part.

Good luck though. I bet you may be able to get a permanent group going.

Jay

#20     Feb 6, 2005