NVIDIA

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by trader123x, Feb 17, 2019.

1. on Friday last week Nvidia announce earnings for 4Q , net income and ravenue fall about 50% but shares price are up, someone said that I don't understand NVIDIA's business mode????
    someone knows why income of NVIDA fall but shares are up?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. you are such an idiot

3. There was uncertainty about their revenue/profit so NVDA tanked in the weeks/months leading up to earnings. Once the uncertainty was removed, the stock was happy.

trader123x likes this.
  4. If you trade on fundamentals, you will highly likely to see your account wiped out. Some people call it manuipulation while others say that stock markets follow a random walk. However, both are wrong. In fact, It is actually called liquidity Premium. Check other stocks in the same index, they probably had the same bullish move

5. entropytrading@ "you are such an idiot"
    thank you , you are so kind

victorycountry and Nobert like this.
  6. I think it was not the case I am afraid. You may have got the idea from some news articles as they tend to make up stories. However, most stocks, commodities and forex showed the strength on Friday if you check the chart. It was driven for liquidity premium. If there was uncertainty, then price should have risen before the earnings, and not after.

7. fancy