Nunes does 180: Trump Team under surveillance. Not connected to Russia. All names revealed.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Mar 22, 2017.

1. achilles28

achilles28

1) Numerous occasions where US Intel 'inadvertently' surveilled US Trump Team during transition.

2) Trump Team members spied on had little-to-no foreign intel value

3) Trump Team members had identities unmasked (illegal) and transcripts were passed around widely (political hit job).

4) None of the surveillance was related to Russia or the connections into Russia.

Reports coming out Nunes said "multiple FISA warrants" are outstanding on Trump Team....

Bit of a change of course.... lol

So the fencesitters look like stooges (again). The media played as fools (again). US Intel community has lied (again). Trump turns out being right (again). The facts show massive spying on Trump Team, illegal umasking of the Presidents team members, and passing around unmasked transcripts with little to no value suggests political hit job. Which we all know is what happened. Could even go as high as Obama. Nunes wouldn't rule it out.

So beyond hanging the morons with their own words ('never' 'proposterous' 'trump talking out his ass' etc), if multiple FISA warrants are outstanding on Trump, which is what the BBC already reported, if that comes out as true, say Goodbye Bitches.

FISA warrant issued on opposition candidate, with no evidence, or proof of wrong doing. Ya, that's Watergate x 1000.

All leads to that fuckface Obama. Enjoy.

Right all along.

BONECRUSHER likes this.
  2. achilles28

achilles28

This is what Trump does. Trolls you. Makes you look like a fool. Two birds, one stone.

Discredit the fucktards and exposes the guilty.

L.E.A.R.N.

3. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

OMG they wiretapped him in Trump Tower exactly as he described?

Is that legal? I mean, wiretapping the oppossing political party during a Presidential campaign?

I eagerly await the MSM to fully acknowledge this fact. LOL as if. :D

achilles28 likes this.
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Be careful about setting yourself up for disappointment man, what we learned wasnt much different than what we already knew, the media wont frame it the way you want either way, listen to the Nunes press conference today if you wanna here the way they will roll.

I appreciate what your saying here man, but this seems like its going to end up as another "bridge to nowhere" with no pursuit from the media, and partisans on both sides claiming victory, i.e. we are in the same spot we were yesterday.

5. achilles28

achilles28

6. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah thats my thoughts exactly, especially after i watched them attack Nunes for an hour on CNBC, there is no way they are letting up on their narrative at this point.

They could catch Obama, in the Library, killing colonel mustard, with a knife, and still they wouldnt have a "clue" as to who did it, infact they will keep persuing the opposite narrative, so long as it suit their agenda.

Trump left them the opening, he fucked up bottom line.

7. achilles28

achilles28

Couldn't disagree more. Yesterday ....no evidence of surveillance existed, except Flynn.

Today. Entire Trump Team under surveillance since he was elected......

That's a pretty big difference man...

CNN spinning as if the whole investigation is corrupted.....now that it's turning on their head.....

The game changer here is that widespread illegality has occurred, reported by GOP Intel Chair. Two, no evidence of criminality occurred, which highly suggests political hit job.

Trump has major ammo now to go back and start criminal investigations/open up the whole thing.

8. Max E.

Max E.

Dont know what to say man, all i can say is listen to the press conference, I listened to it all day on CNBC.

Basically Nunes has them on the fact that places like the NSA, and FBI were collecting info on people they shouldnt have been collecting info on, and they released the info, but by the sounds of it they were collecting info on everyone.

So if anything its just another example of over reach by the deepstate, there is nothing that Nunes said that would have indicated they directly targeted Trump and associates, and nothing that was said that would imply Obama was involved, so it just seems like the NSA, and FBI over reaching, in the same way everyone already knew they were over reaching.

I.E. we already knew the F.B.I. and NSA were tapping everybody, since before Snowden, now there is just an example where it happened to a person with a high enough profile that it blows up in the face of the surveillance state.

I could be wrong but that was my interpretation of it, worst case was that they disseminated information that should have remained confidential.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    piezoe likes this.
  9. java

java

If Trump turns out to be correct on this then the only correct conclusion is Right Wing Talk Radio is not fake news. Are they going to charge admission to watch the left wing contortion artist response?

10. fhl

fhl

This appears to confirm what Judge Napolitano said in the column he wrote preceding the speculation about the English spy unit.
    He said that there probably would not be any fisa warrant leading back to obama because one wasn't necessary. The NSA had already been recording everyone's calls for the past ten years anyway, and all the obama people had to do was get transcripts of it from the NSA, which is under the DOD, and therefore under Obama's command.
    There's the added twist here that the info that was obtained is now said to have been 'widely disseminated' throughout the ic community.
    And Nunes says it's all very troubling. Yeah, no kidding.

#10     Mar 22, 2017
    jem and achilles28 like this.