Numerical Price Prediction Daily Analyses

Discussion in 'Journals' started by expiated, Jul 12, 2019.

1. expiated

expiated

Saturday / May 23, 2020

NOTES TO SELF:
    • AUDJPY, AUDUSD, CADJPY, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD and USDJPY all turned south at the end of this week, so unless something changes, you will be looking for the right setups to sell at the start of next week.
    • USDCAD and USDCHF turned north, so unless something changes, here you will be looking for the right setups to buy.
    • EURAUD looks like it is trying to turn north, but so far, it has been unsuccessful in doing so.
    • EURGBP appears to be continuing the climb it began on May 8th, so you are still looking for buying opportunities here.

#71     May 23, 2020
  2. expiated

expiated

EURGBP lost and then regained momentum on May 15th, then did the same thing on May 20th. It lost momentum yet again on Friday, so it needs to be watched closely to determined whether it regains momentum as it did twice before, or ultimately rolls over this time.

#72     May 24, 2020
  3. expiated

expiated

Something did change in that USDJPY turned north at the start of this week. But honestly, the pair has been noncommittal ever since Wednesday, so it would probably be more accurate to describe it as neutral.
    Right now, EURGBP is showing no signs at all of regaining its bullish attitude. For the moment at least, it is acting as if it fully intends to continue heading south.

#73     May 25, 2020
  4. expiated

expiated

MONDAY / MAY 25, 2020 / 10:15 AM PST
    With my one-minute charts all now finely tuned for using the new lower-panel Numerical Price Prediction tactics/techniques, I've gone back to more-or-less dismissing any longer-term forecasts in that such measures are incapable of suggesting exactly when to enter and exit positions in real time, and whether to go long or short when doing so.

#74     May 25, 2020
  5. expiated

expiated

The above trade (sell AUDJPY) was good for only eight hours. The pair then turned north and continued in that direction. At 70.88, it's back in the same neighborhood where it was turned away on perhaps Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of last week. It ran into a lot of congestion in this area on the way down back on February 28th to March 5th, so hopefully if it is rejected once again, it will continue to drop this time, or continue to climb if it is able to break through.

#75     May 26, 2020
  6. expiated

expiated

Tuesday / June 2, 2020 / 4:00 PM PST

The precision and accuracy of NPP's settings and parameters might have been impeccably tuned this morning due to an attempt to adapt a recently conceived lower-panel-strategy to the system's higher time frame configurations.

To assess whether this might be so, I will be watching the following three pairs to see...

ScreenHunter_8084 Jun. 02 15.50.jpg

Will EURUSD climb from 1.1173?

ScreenHunter_8085 Jun. 02 15.53.jpg

Will GBPUSD continue to climb from 1.2549?

ScreenHunter_8086 Jun. 02 15.55.jpg

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    #76     Jun 2, 2020
  7. expiated

expiated

The pair finally managed to break through on Tuesday, May 26th.

ScreenHunter_8087 Jun. 02 16.05.jpg

#77     Jun 2, 2020
  8. expiated

expiated

USDCHF only got as high as 0.9623 (13 pips) and is now losing ground. However, EURUSD climbed 27 pips to 1.1200 and might ultimately go higher, and GBPUSD gained a whopping 60 pips (1.2609) before pulling back, confirming to me that I have reason to trust this longer-term outlook as much as what I was just using at the end of last week.

#78     Jun 2, 2020
  9. expiated

expiated

I'd now like to see CADJPY fall from 80.38...

ScreenHunter_8093 Jun. 03 03.27.jpg

#79     Jun 3, 2020
  10. expiated

expiated

So be it...

upload_2020-6-3_5-41-58.png

I'm now satisfied with the re-calibration I did at the micro level, and then at more of a macro level. So, whereas I began to focus on simply trading a few days ago only to return to this journal, I'm hoping that this really is the end of it this time and I can pretty much limit my posts to the threads I started under the categories of "Chit Chat" and "Religion and Spirituality."

#80     Jun 3, 2020