Numerical Price Prediction Daily Analyses

Discussion in 'Journals' started by expiated, Jul 12, 2019.

1. expiated

expiated

Monday, July 15, 2019 / 3:00 p.m. PST

DAY-TO-DAY SENTIMENT:

BULLISH
    • AUDJPY
    • AUDUSD
    • NZDJPY
    • NZDUSD
    BEARISH
    • EURAUD
    • EURJPY
    • USDCHF
    • USDCAD
    • USDJPY
    NEUTRAL
    • CADJPY
    • EURGBP
    • EURUSD
    • GBPJPY
    • GBPUSD

#21     Jul 15, 2019
  2. expiated

expiated

Monday, July 15, 2019 / 4:30 p.m. PST

ScreenHunter_5783 Jul. 15 17.21.jpg

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    #22     Jul 15, 2019
  3. expiated

expiated

Monday, July 15, 2019 / 5:30 p.m. PST

I just enhanced a newer 15-minute chart configuration with certain elements from one of my final one-hour chart setups, and what I'm seeing leads me to believe that even though GBPJPY is day-to-day bearish, there is a high probability of the rate being pulled up from 135.08 based on its current structure.

UPDATE...

ScreenHunter_5783 Jul. 15 17.21.jpg

That didn't take very long!

(I purchased CADJPY as well because it was in a similar situation.)

Also, based on the same configuration, it appears USDCAD might be in the initial stages of carrying out a wholesale reversal north.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019
    #23     Jul 15, 2019
  4. expiated

expiated

Monday, July 15, 2019 / 11:00 p.m. PST

CADJPY
    and GBPJPY were taking their sweet time about bouncing back and hitting my take-profit targets a second time, so I went ahead and exited both positions with just a little bit of profit given that both trades were in conflict with the overall trend and I wanted to avoid being handed losses when the London session's liquidity kicked in.

ScreenHunter_5798 Jul. 15 23.25.jpg

As it turned out, the assets moved in my favor to hit my targets after all (following my exits), but they could just as easily have moved against me, so I'd do very the same thing all over again given the same situation, despite these two particular outcomes.

#24     Jul 16, 2019
  5. expiated

expiated

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 / 1:53 a.m. PST

Results of trades based on above forecasts...

ScreenHunter_5799 Jul. 16 01.42.jpg

EURJPY rose against the overall trend, so I entered a second short position based on the forecast model's suggestion that there was a high probability the rate would eventually come down, which ultimately led to my recouping the loss.

#25     Jul 16, 2019
  6. expiated

expiated

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 / 8:30 a.m. PST

USDCHF failed to complete a wholesale reversal north as of about four hours ago. Nonetheless, it is not yet clear that its effort to pull off such a feat is completely over. Moreover, at this time it looks as if USDCHF might be attempting to join the party. The same might be said of USDJPY.

Based on structure alone, EURUSD might become an attractive buy within the next hour or two, even though such a trade would be going against the pair's bearish sentiment. GBPJPY is in a similar situation. But at this point, GBPUSD has evidenced not an ounce of inclination to cease its descent.

ScreenHunter_5800 Jul. 16 09.12.jpg

UPDATE: I shot for a quick 5-pips worth of profit from GBPJPY base on observed price action over the last hour or so (see above image).

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    #26     Jul 16, 2019
  7. expiated

expiated

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 / 10:15 p.m. PST

Be prepared to short EURGBP for at least about 10-pips worth of profit should it happen to climb back up into the 0.9047 neighborhood given the amount of statistical resistance you calculate in that area.

#27     Jul 16, 2019
  8. expiated

expiated

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 / 11:15 p.m. PST

The forecast models I'm using were essentially finalized in June. Yet, the very slight but nonetheless significant enhancements I've made since then are helping to paint an increasingly clear picture of what's going on in the Forex markets moment by moment...

ScreenHunter_5801 Jul. 16 11.08.jpg

#28     Jul 16, 2019
  9. expiated

expiated

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 / 11:30 p.m. PST

This was my last trade of the day since I'm finding myself chasing pennies in a dead market at this point. I have no complaints at all regarding NPP's forecast models, and in fact, feel even better about them now than I did two weeks ago. Hopefully, once I'm trading full-time in approximately two months, God willing, I can get in early on a lot more of the big moves and run with them.

ScreenHunter_5802 Jul. 16 11.30.jpg

#29     Jul 16, 2019
  10. expiated

expiated

Elite Trader has provided a convenient platform for me to record my market analyses. But now that the format is established along with a protocol for interpreting the final configurations of my setups, in the future I plan to do this privately using my own laptop and Microsoft Word. Thanks Magna and Baron for providing a forum that might have helped me hopefully get to where I was looking to end up when I started this two years ago!!

#30     Jul 16, 2019
    Baron likes this.