NumberZ Day Trading Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by NumberZ, Oct 11, 2021.

1. NumberZ

NumberZ

Hi and thank you for reaching out. I actually contacted your support today and one of your tech guys (Dennis E) reached out and was very helpful. We were able to determine that the problem is confirmed on my end. He have me excellent instructions on pinning it down. I will be able to get it resolved but need my tech guy to come out.

Ninjatrader is a great platform I hope no one here thought I was being negative.

Thanks again for reaching out!

#31     Oct 13, 2021
  2. NumberZ

NumberZ

#32     Oct 13, 2021
  3. NumberZ

NumberZ

Who you looking at?

I feel like I missed something?

#33     Oct 13, 2021
  4. NumberZ

NumberZ

I will look up the @NoDoji's posts. Thank you!

#34     Oct 13, 2021
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  5. NumberZ

NumberZ

You say "natural question." I do not understand why that is the "natural" question? Is it the "selling" you object to?

#35     Oct 13, 2021
  6. volpri

volpri

Bezos is a billionaire. He just sold some rides in his rocket ship. I hear $250,000 per ride. Nothing wrong with selling, even if rich. That doesn't mean he is a fraud. Why do people think if a vendor sells trading strategies he is a fraud? I sell nothing on ET and there are folks who think I am a fraud, I suppose. Maybe it is because I have a high win rate. They can’t imagine how. 10-8 (9 trades all profitable), 10-12 (14 trades 12 winners 2 losers), 10-13 (21 trades 19 winners 2 losers). I like to win. I lock in the profits. I don’t worry about commissions. Brokers got to make money too. They got a wife or girlfriend that likes Dillards. There is enough to go around. Everybody is trying to make money, however they can.

#36     Oct 13, 2021
    NumberZ and Relentless like this.
  7. volpri

volpri

Only constant self-confrontation of responsibility reaps results.

This is the rule of conduct for becoming a winner. At anything.

You only have to believe it, absorb it, and practice it.

One has to take responsibility for their life and make it happen. That is all. That is everything.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    #37     Oct 13, 2021
    birdman, yc47ib, NumberZ and 4 others like this.
  8. qlai

qlai

After watching a few videos I have a question for people familiar with Brooks teaching. He often says something like : “This pattern/situation has 99.85% doing X” I noticed Oliver Velez does the same(please don’t start). I would understand if they gave ball park estimates, but they give very specific percentages like 86.35%. That makes no sense to me unless it’s a purely automated system. So anyone knows where these percentages come from?

#38     Oct 13, 2021
    NumberZ and SimpleMeLike like this.
  9. volpri

volpri

#39     Oct 13, 2021
    yc47ib likes this.
  10. Damn this is a good post. People should custom set their desktop / laptop background with this and credit it as your quote (which it is of course).

#40     Oct 13, 2021