numbers horrible--lost 80k jobs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Apr 4, 2008.

1. rate climbs to 5.1%. last months dismal data gets revised even lower.

2. GTS

GTS

Don't worry, the market will find a reason to rally on the numbers by the end of the day :confused:

3. bonds

bonds

oh dont worry this mkt can shake this off and finish much higher today

4. The key is to let the market decide if numbers are "horrible" or "not so horrible".

5. Arnie

Arnie

I thought they were great!

Fed will cut again

Congress will bail out EVERYBODY!!

100% UP ROOM TO GO!!

Yeeeeehaaaawwwww:D

6. bonds

bonds

This drop in the futures is just an opportunity to get long... dow finishes up triple digits today BERNANKE IS CUTTING TO 0 THAT IS GREAT NEWS BUY BUY BUY

7. stevenw

stevenw

job number good, market up, bad also up. I bet it will down. short more!

8. TGregg

TGregg

Stand by for another emergency Economic Stimulus check! Woo hoo! Better make these 3 or 4 grand per person.

Then we take all that money, and sink it into flipping real estate like those guys on the late night informercials get rich doing. Then we can build up a massive MLM network with the world's largest downline. Rich, rich , rich! That Nigerian Oil Widow has nothing on us!

Sometimes I wonder how the economy can stay afloat with all the scams going on.

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

it is a horrible number even if the market goes higher.....but i understand what you are trying to convey...landis lover :p

10. If you think -80k is horrible you haven't seen horrible yet. If this 'recession' has any legs we better see -200/300k soon, every month like clockwork.

#10     Apr 4, 2008