Number of Middle-Class New Yorkers Facing Eviction Skyrockets

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, May 5, 2009.

1. Is there a tally somewhere which shows how many ignore lists an ETer is on?

#61     May 5, 2009
  2. This from a doofus who makes a non sequitur strawman reference. Clearly a formidable member of the brain trust.

#62     May 5, 2009
  3. Now I feel I should pay you.

#63     May 5, 2009
  4. No, but longtime ET'ers know that trolls like Thunderdouche have been ignored by almost everyone who has any contact with him.

Just look at his posts. Clearly he is just a lonely guy who lives to troll the internet.

The guy ISN'T EVEN AMERICAN, yet he spends all day on ET praising Obama and ripping Bush. How much of a lonely turd does one have to be to care that much about another countries politics?

#64     May 5, 2009
  5. Then it certainly took you long enough to place me on ignore. A bit slow, are you?

#65     May 5, 2009
  6. dirkd

dirkd

Why you guys got to bring up Iran?? America is in this shit sandwhich because the bush administration told every moronic american to buy buy buy. Use your credit cards purchase as much useless shit as you possibly can. Get homes that you cant afford and we'll give you these crazy fing mortgages!! At least in Iran they learn to live within their means. Most people don't even have mortgages! They are highly educated and once had an empire that was bigger than Romes! their culture is 1000's of years old, america doesnt even have a culture. A bunch of criminals were sent here by boat and thats your bloodline. How can the greatest country in the world be a dettor nation?? So we build the greatest on a pile of debt thats worthless. Good Job Guys!

#66     May 5, 2009
  7. Inaccurate, as usual. I defend Obama only when someone mindlessly shits upon him. Therefore, every defense is preceded by a bullshit offense. And I only say what has been objectively established about Bush whenever someone kisses his ass with his eyes closed. Therefore, every clarification is preceded by the smooch of an ass kisser in need of a breath mint.

#67     May 5, 2009
  8. Eight

Eight

We had two banking crises in as many decades. They were exactly the same scam. They deregulated S&L's but they left the government guarantees on the loans. The game was to start one, lend money to your friends, split the money and let the taxpayers pick up the loss... I shit you not, it was that uncomplicated. The second one was the same thing but it was more sophisticated and a lot harder to detect but same result, loan a lot of money to people that were not going to pay it back and let the taxpayers pick up the losses...

I am thinking that currently the seeds are being sown for the next huge scam.. why would they want to stop?

Aside from that, if people would not quote thunderjerk most of us would forget he exists in no time.. and regarding the ignore tally, I've been seeing requests for that for years in the feedback section. It could be set up so you could set your account to ignore the top 10 most ignored, or the top nn or the top nn%. The web master would have to program the site to read all the ignore lists and put them in a database and use the database to write everybody a second ignore list that worked along with their personal one...

I believe it would be a truly big step in the evolution of the internet...

#68     May 5, 2009
  9. You don't have to be a Nostradamus to see that as long as this economy, and those in Asia and Europe, too, continue to bleed jobs, all the quantitative easing and printing of money won't help money circulate freely.

We're in a death match where Bernanke is attempting to stem deflation, but his bullshit answers for the last 4 years, consistent and often, don't serve his cause or credibility.

He told us housing wasn't in a bubble in 05 and early 06, that there was no recession in 07 and even 08, and so many other BS line I can't count them all.

We'd be better served a fed head who leveled with us, rather than lie to us, only to see Joe Public figure out he's been fed a string of turds some 6 months or 9 months later.

Also, if Obama wants to nationalize the banks and other industries, and really believes that's the right process, then just do it, regardless of critics (including me). Don't try to stealth nationalize a good chunk of the banking sector.

The average American who works hard and pays taxes is getting so royally screwed right now it's sickening, and it really doesn't matter which party is in office or pretending to offer solutions, as they're both completely and thoroughly owned by big finance.

Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan probably have two color coded phones patched directly into Obama's office.

"Barack, this is Jamie Dimon, and here's what I need you to do...."

#69     May 5, 2009
  10. It seems that a growing number of people are placing me on ignore. I wonder how many. Perhaps I should do a poll, asking if people have me on ignore, so that I can tally up the numbers...:D

And I wonder if there might be a correlation between those deep thinkers who have me on ignore and inveterate Obama bashers...

#70     May 5, 2009