Nuclear Discovery?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ShoeshineBoy, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Wasn't it ABC News who imported a radioactive package into the US not once but twice within the past 2 years?

At least the Russians can find such packages...and they're not creating and overspending on such programs as Homeland Security.

2. All the really big new stories are broken by WorldNetDaily.

I always check with them first.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Any publication that is run by a guy that collaborated on a book with Rush Limbaugh HAS to be a reliable source of accurate and unbiased news.

No surprise we haven't heard about this from the fly by night operators like the AP, CNN, or even FOX and MSNBC. And forget about the Times or the Washington Post. Or the networks. What do they know?

Tomorrow I am going to Home Depot to get the materials to build a fallout shelter. I don't know how to dig a hole in the ground for one in Florida, but I will work out the details as I go along. Probably one of the guys with an orange apron will be able to tell me what to do.

Peace (gee I hope it's not to late for that),
    :)RS

3. Pabst

Pabst

Then again RS, the Post and NYT both verified that the recount process in Florida was kosher and that Bush's victory was legit. Yet I don't see you lib's accepting the opinion of those twin beacons of journalistic conservatism as gospel.:)

4. Never doubted for a minute that the results were kosher.

The problem was that win or lose, Bush was going to win. But as it was, he actually did get the votes. I thought that was old news??

Would he have gotten the electoral votes if the "butterfly ballot" didn't give over 3000 mistaken votes to Buchanon? Obviously a whole different issue. How about if they let everyone who went to the polls on time vote? Again, a different issue. But yeah, he got more votes than the other idiot, and carried the state.

And how come I keep getting labeled as a "lib"?? I don't mind, but I do wonder. Better than some other labels I guess. Gotta stay positive!!!

Peace,
    :)RS

5. The Russians have previously admitted that as many as 25 SNDs (Small Nuclear divices) disappeared from their arsenal after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

This has been public knowlegde for some time.

Runningbear

6. I know, I know - that's why I posted this. I was just curious if there had been any mainstream coverage or hints. There's a lot of well read poster on e.t. and was just curious if they'd heard anything.

And I was joking about the Mosquito Coast - couldn't survive for a week outside of a major metropolitan area...