NSA's Spyware Is Making my System Slower???

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by K-Rock, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Mine is slower during the day now then it was just a couple weeks ago. Kids are out of school and playing on the internet.

John

#21     Jun 29, 2006
  2. While it seems fairly improbable that NSA is conniving with MS to monitor every PC, this raises a very important issue. You can never be absolutely certain of what closed source software is doing. Windows, OS X, Tradestation, ESignal, TWS, MS Office - any commercial or free (as in beer) software for which the source code is not available. This is not paranoia, it's a fact that is worth reflecting on.

On the operating system front, the only realistic open source alternatives are Linux, the BSDs and Open Solaris.

#22     Jun 29, 2006
  3. GTS

GTS

Buy a new desktop.

If you re-use your existing monitor a new Dell is dirt cheap and then you won't waste your time and/or miss out on profitable trading with the problematic machine.

#23     Jun 29, 2006
  4. r-in

r-in

Well, c'mon, they have satellites that can see into your house. I know they have one tracking everyone on the planet and what they do in their house. They can also run taps from the phone companies central mainframes and tap all calls. Boy are they pissed they have to go into internet telephony now also. We now know they track all SWIFT transactions, so obviously they are tracking all monetary transactions around the world. With every new baby born starting next week they have a nurse in every hospital that is assigned to insert a chip in their forearms for future tracking. This is to replace the current system where by they had an agent assigned to everyone in the US and they followed their person around all day. What with cut backs and all they needed to make the change.
    Sorry I can't go on for now, I need to go change my pants I believe I wet myself laughing soo much! :D :D :D

#24     Jun 29, 2006
  5. $$$lover

$$$lover

I heard that the NSA with Microsoft developed a program that knows what every person in the planet is thinking of doing in the following 48 to 72 hours........the next version due out next year will see forward to 7 days!!!!......its code named "Next Week"

#25     Jun 29, 2006
  6. [​IMG]

#26     Jun 29, 2006
  7. Choad

Choad

[​IMG]

#27     Jun 29, 2006