nra

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hellrider, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Don't laugh, that's exactly what the Democrats would love to institute. Their leftwing shock troops are already putting enormous pressure on their candidates to avoid Fox News. It's part of their strategy to delegitimize any alternative news outlets to the leftwing networks.

The real goal for Democrats is to return the Fairness Doctrine, a relic from the early days of broadcasting that purported to require broadcasters to provide "balanced" coverage of controversial issues and to give those attacked on air a right of reply. It would mean the end of talk radio as we know it, which is of course just what Democrats want.

#21     Apr 17, 2007
  2. why could not bush recruit this korean boy to fight in iraq?
    he would be the new rambo.

#22     Apr 17, 2007
  3. cause the war would end too soon for the defense industry to make money and oil would come back down to $30.

#23     Apr 17, 2007
  4. Oil will come back to $30 when GS goes short.

#24     Apr 17, 2007
  5. They're not fanatical about the bill of rights only their view of one of the items in the bill of rights. Even though I know the hard line nra guys are sometimes nuts we need them to counter the nutso guys who are hard line anti gun. So hopefully they both neutralize each other a bit and each fanatical group wont let the other get too out of line with what is reasonable which is somewhere in the middle.

#25     Apr 17, 2007
  6. Excellent points !!

#26     Apr 17, 2007
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Long Live the Second Amendment.

#27     Apr 17, 2007
  8. pamjoey

pamjoey

Are you kidding? You dont think criminals or sick people are not able to make ammunition, if it were outlawed?

Since when does outlawing something prevent the bad people from obtaining it?

#28     Apr 18, 2007
  9. Outlawing works, marijuana is illegal where I live and for the life of me I can't buy a bag.

#29     Apr 18, 2007