nra

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hellrider, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Outlaw bullets. Game over.

#11     Apr 17, 2007
  2. #12     Apr 17, 2007
  3. chris rock (sorta) agrees:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdJGcrUk2eE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PdJGcrUk2eE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#13     Apr 17, 2007
  4. jhaughey

jhaughey

You tell me what he meant then asswipe... whats he getting at in his post?

#14     Apr 17, 2007
  5. rockerz71

rockerz71 Guest

Being fanatical about the Bill of Rights is a bad thing?

#15     Apr 17, 2007
  6. HA HA HA -

Now he's not advocating, right? Why the change in your statement? Did you realize that you were streeeeeetching on that one?

What's he getting at? You're kidding me, right?

He's asking a question, not advocating.

It's YOUR inflammatory use of the 'school kids' remark that should be discussed. Why use that description? Why not just say adults - they are you know, by definition.........

#16     Apr 17, 2007
  7. jhaughey

jhaughey

what change in statement? I haven't changed a thing... I'm baffled how anyone could read the guys post without thinking "who knows what would've happened, but if you're thinking what I think you're thinking...."

inflammatory eh.... i see........

#17     Apr 17, 2007
  8. fhl

fhl

Perhaps there should be a federal background check and a thirty day waiting period before anyone is allowed to speak in public or comment on a blog. Free speech, right to bear arms, who needs these so-called constitutional rights anyway.

:p

#18     Apr 17, 2007
  9. Ok then, let me 'splain it to you....

1- he's pro gun control

2- he asks a question about what would have happened...

3- therefore, his question - to anybody but an antigun fascist - would seem to be a legitimate one

4-but you take his question and take it to the extreme and go on a rant about he sounds like he's advocating school kids arming themselves..........

5-this makes you a moonbat

Clear enough?

#19     Apr 17, 2007
  10. TOKYO (Reuters) - The mayor of the Japanese city of Nagasaki died early on Wednesday after being shot by a man police said was a member of a criminal syndicate, public broadcaster NHK reported.

Itcho Ito, 61, seeking re-election for a fourth term in Sunday's election, was shot at least twice in the back by the man in front of his campaign office just before 8:00 p.m. (1100 GMT) on Tuesday, officials had said.

Japan has very strict gun control laws and illegal firearms are mostly in the hands of "yakuza" gangsters or registered hunters.

SHOCKING! Even though Japan has strict gun control laws, guns are still available to those that really want them. Radical lefties wanting gun control on the wrong side of common sense again. Morons!

#20     Apr 17, 2007