NRA Sets 1,000 Killed In School Shooting As Amount It Would Take For Them To Reconsid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Jan 31, 2013.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The Onion? He quoted The Onion?

LOL! :D

#11     Jan 31, 2013
  2. Mercor

Mercor

We are probably close to 1000 students shot and killed because there are no guns for protection within schools.

#12     Jan 31, 2013
  3. spike you are a fucking idiot.
    fc quoted what he thought was an extreme position he expected people to criticize.

I said i wouldn't change my mind on the 2nd amendment at 40 times the imaginary extreme rate of the fake story.

So how was I trolled?

#13     Jan 31, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

He didn't make it up.

#14     Jan 31, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a moron.

IQ4.7, RCG and futurecunts, the three stooges of P&R.

#15     Jan 31, 2013
  6. Right, he plagiarized the onion story.
    I guess when you bugger your own brother, all standards of decency go out the window eh?

#16     Jan 31, 2013

7. :D :D :D :D

#17     Jan 31, 2013
  8. Of course FCX options, spike trader and Ricter are the only ones who got it. Too funny. I'm not sure which of the rest of you was more stupid. And yes PT you got trolled. You actually think I don't know an article from the onion is satire, or just by how it was written that it was fake? New levels of stupidity for you. Congrats.

#18     Jan 31, 2013
  9. RICHMOND, VA—As the Obama Administration signaled its determination to pass through extensive gun control reforms, a local AR-15 assault rifle told reporters Wednesday that it is beginning to fear it might never actually get the chance to kill an innocent human being in the course of its lifetime.

The Colt-manufactured assault rifle confirmed that, given the administration’s intention to advance gun control measures designed to curb the nation’s ready access to deadly firearms such as itself, it is becoming increasingly unlikely that the weapon will ever have the opportunity to act on its long-held desire to brutally execute even a single innocent person.

“Ever since I came off the assembly line, I've dreamed of being used to annihilate dozens of frantic people in a deadly rampage; it’s what I was made to do,” the semiautomatic rifle said from its display stand at Richmond-area gun retailer Pete’s Munitions. “But if the government clamps down on sales of guns like me, then I can pretty much kiss that dream goodbye. And, I have to say, the idea of that happening is massively disappointing for me.”

“Just the idea that I might actually never get the chance to let loose a torrent of bullets on a roomful of bystanders is inconceivable to me,” the rifle added. “It’s awful. I mean, what else am I supposed to do with my life?”

The AR-15 further lamented that gun control advocates’ plan to impose strict background checks on gun sales and restrict firearms access to mentally ill individuals would likely prevent the 5.56 mm, magazine-fed assault rifle from falling into the hands of the type of unhinged individual who would be likely to put the rifle to “[its] intended use” of butchering helpless civilians.

“Believe me, if these new laws go into effect, there’s almost zero chance someone like that ever gets their hands on me,” the visibly emotional military-grade armament told reporters. “At best, I’ll probably end up in some responsible gun owner’s basement, spending the rest of my life plugging paper targets at a shooting range until I rust. Not exactly what you’d call a bright future for a precision-engineered killing machine like me.”

“Imagine if your life’s dream was suddenly just taken away from you, just like that,” the gun added. “How would you feel?”

Though a series of legally obtained firearms have left a staggering body count in recent shootings at Newtown, Aurora, and many other massacre sites, the lightweight assault rifle claimed that its own ambitions are relatively modest.

“Honestly, I don’t even need to mow down an entire schoolyard of shrieking children, nothing like that,” the gun explained. “I mean, that would be fantastic, obviously, but at this point I’ll take what I can get. I would be thrilled to take out even one terrified mall shopper. That’s it. Just one. Or two, if possible. Is that really so much to ask?”

At press time, the AR-15 was praying that the man in the camo pants currently inspecting him from the other end of the store counter had a history of mental illness.

#19     Jan 31, 2013
  10. You tried to pass off an onion story as factual, nice try.
    Nobody was goaded into criticizing the false attributions.

I still stand by my first post, too bad you & spike are too stupid to understand why.

#20     Feb 1, 2013