NRA calls for armed police officer in every school

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OnClose, Dec 21, 2012.

1. wouldn't work without dipshits like you and obama suggesting a ban.

#51     Dec 21, 2012
  2. ===================
    BSAM;

NRA members Probably sleep better than the emotional based senseless gun banners.
    2nd ammendment can make a difference:cool:

#52     Dec 21, 2012
  3. Murray, on target as usual.

#53     Dec 21, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mostly just anti gun liberals who hate the NRA and the second amendment with every ounce of their being. IOW they were going to be "offended" no matter what the NRA said.

#54     Dec 21, 2012
  5. Only twits.

#55     Dec 21, 2012
  6. ANYTHING?

Children could purchase guns. Ex-Felons could buy guns. Hell, prison inmates could buy guns. Any kind of guns. Any caliber. .22 to 120mm.

Thanks for the quick lesson on Consitutional law and clarifying the meaning of the 2nd amendment PT, but I don't think you're going to get nominated to sit on any Federal court.

#56     Dec 21, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Hey U, they should love Obama then. He's spurred the greatest increase in gun and ammo sales in decades.

#57     Dec 21, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

AND he's still doing it...yet his sheeple disciples worship him anyway.

#58     Dec 21, 2012
  9. OnClose

OnClose

Your right 666 I stand corrected, semi-automatic rifle. And to show how sorry I am here is a gift for you, it's a video of a guy who turned his semi-automatic rifle into an assault rifle with a household rubber band. Once again I apologize for my ignorance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5XzQ1BS7gU

#59     Dec 21, 2012
  10. Remember, GOD GUNS AND GUTS MADE AMERICA!!! And it's only those things that will keep our country.

Now those godless anti American gay rights loving
    tax raising hyper-regulationist jack booted LIBERALS want to
    repeal the 2nd amendment, which we KNOW is the ONLY thing from preventing the complete takeover of our freedoms by the central government, and I dare say, a complete takeover of our planet one day by extraterrestrial invaders.

#60     Dec 21, 2012